Stand-off

"so where's you mum?" Levy asked from her place around the wooden table, showing slowly on her dinner served by corrina.

Lilly paused in her moment of stuffing half a chicken in her mouth too looks at Levy through her pinkish locks. "Mummy doesn't tell me where she goes for work, she says that it has to be kept a secret"

Everyone's shoulders slouched.

"But, i did see Axel earlier, he left his phone on the bench... I think i know where mummy is now"

Erza's mouth opened and she leaned in, "Could you tell us where?"

Lilly's eyes narrowed suspiciously. "Why do you want to know where mummy is?"

There was silence and Corrina was shaking nervously, she put down her fork and placed her fingers in her lap.

Levy answered, "we think you mummy might need some help with her work, she called us earlier but she had to leave early and must have forgotten her phone"

Lilly glanced around, sniffing cautiously at the air. "Well... I guess i could tell Natsu-san"

Natsu looked over at the girl, something seemed to be drawing himself to her, he didn't know what it was, just that he felt protective of the girl... Like he had Lucy...

"Natsu, you want to know where Star is right?" Gray nudged the dragon slayer and glared pointedly. 

"shut up pea brain!"

"what was that fire freak!?"

"you heard me stripper!"

"bastard!"

"ice-for-brains!"

As the insults went flying, Lilly watched with shining eyes, sparkles around her. "Your just the twins in Mummy's story!"

"huh!?"

------

Once, there was a big castle! it towered over every other castle in the land, it was filled with the servants and the royal family! It was a happy castle, filled with laughter and friendship, even the servants ate with their king at the table, and everyone had the same amount of food and drinks.

But there was another castle, on the other side of the country. It was always night there, and was a very sad, quiet place. The servants weren’t allowed to eat alot, and the king bathed in riches. But he ignored his only child. A little girl called Heaven.. The king's name was Jude!

Then one night, the princess escaped from the castle, and traveled across the lands until a sun rose above the horizon. That's when Heaven knew she was out of the land of the dark castle. But she wasn't far enough and she had no friends. So Heaven travelled even more until she came across a a town. But a man there tried to take the princess and sell her away to bad men! 

And then... A red dragon came and saved the princess. Then he carried her back to his castle, and showed the princess the very placed she wanted to be.

Castle Future Tales! The princess joined the kingdom and was best friends with the dragon, they went on many missions and had fun every day!

The end~

--------------

"the twins were a red dragon and his rival, a ice Prince!" Lily finished her eyes were sparkling. 

"so can you tell us where your mum is?" Natsu grinned at Lily, and she glanced suspiciously around and chewed very slowly on some chicken she snatched from the dragon slayer's plate.