Cana's beginning

"Master, has Mira returned from shopping?" Lisanna asked, having been sent back to the guild to inform master about their current situation and what was happening.

"I though she was coming straight back?" she mentioned glancing around the guild for a sign of her older sister, for even a flash of white hair that wasn't elfman's.

"I haven't seen her" Master hicced and swallowed some more sake before continuing, "didn't she go out with Cana?"

Lisanna looked at him and she remembered that, "your right, maybe I can contact Cana through the card she gave me!" 

The card activated.

-------

The card buzzed and made a cute giggly squealing noise. Cana glanced at it, and saw a chibi Lisanna dancing about on the card's surface. Cana sighed and turned away from it.

------

Mira sat, tied to a chair in a hotel room she recognized as the King's hotel. She knew she was still in magnolia, and that she was only on the other side of town from FairyTail. But she also knew all the dragon slayers except Laxus where out on the mission, and then again Laxus and the thunder legion weren’t around today. She could only hope some one would come get her.

And of course she couldn't free herself because she was tied by magic conducting rope, the more she tried to use Satan soul, the more magic the ropes gained, making them stronger, as she had soon realized and stopped her feeble struggle.

"it shouldn't be this easy for someone to get me" Mira muttered in earnest as she glanced around the room again. She didn't know how she got her, or how it was possible she saw Lucy out on the street, or at least some that looked terribly Like Lucy, and realized she was Mirajane (but then again who doesn't know) Mira sweat dropped.

The door opened.

----

Star awoke in a bed, she didn't know how she was suddenly in a gown, lying beneath the sheets with her head on a comfy pillow but she was. Star sat up and rubbed her sleep filled eyes, and she blinked a few times and glanced around, there where a few beds and Star wondered if she and Lexi somehow found the team. 

Star shook her head in an attempt to clear it and slipped from the sheets, her feet landing on soft, plush carpet fit for a King's sleeping quarters. 

It didn't take long for star to find her dress and keys. She changed and was quickly wearing the roses, the shoes, the keys and her hair was up in that ponytail, not to mention her dress fell around her like silk. And so, pleased with herself Star left the room.

"Lexi? Ember? Anyone?" she huffed and remembered Lily, back home. Not knowing where her mum and gone too. And she hoped the nanny was looking after her properly and Lily was behaving properly, but without being there Star just had to take it on the chin and keep up with the gang. But she promised, one day when she was done with ll this gang and backstreet work, she would become the stay at home mum Lily had always wanted. She would be the best mum she could; she'd do anything for Lily, despite who her father was. 

The very thought of him made Star's blood run cold and her breathing became uneven until she stopped and caught her breath. But the could feel the pain from the past ebbing through her, the torture and agony, all haunting her. She soon fell to her knees and started taking short, shallow breaths.

"Star? Star are you awake ye-" Axel came into the hallway where Star had collapsed and he was soon at her side, asking what was wrong, What was happening.

Even for a second, just a split second.

Star could hear a voice deep within her say.

"He’s not your savior..."

And her eyes widened, her memories lashing at that voice. He had been the first the find her battered, bloody and dying in that rotten place. The first to cover her up and treat her. He did save her, she had a memory of falling, she didn't know when all she knew is that she was falling and she was caught. It was Axel, who else would it be? it was always Axel!

"It wasn't him..."

Then it was Lex! Star argued with her so much she didn't even realize it when the world went black and she hit the floor.