Lily and Natsu

Natsu, Erza Gray and Levy travled along the street, discussing where the Gost gang could be now. 

"do you think they had a meeting?" Levu suggested uncertainly.

"someone to kidnap maybe?" Erza said seriously.

"who knows" Gray rubbed his forehead, then when Natsu didn't say anything he gre a tick above his eye. "would you talk already slanted eyes!?"

"Theres a wierd smell...." everyone looked at him.

"a weird smell?" Levy shifted her position as the group stopped, so she could face him full on. "what do you mean?"

Natsu looked confused, very confused. "it sorta smells like Lucy... And.... dragon-ish" 

Levy froze, as did Erza, and Gray's jaw dropped.

"It smells like a person..." Natsu sniffed the air and took a deep whiff, scrunching his eyebrows. "it's been bugging me ever since we got into this town.. But.. I've never mentioned it since i thought it might just be, or something"

"Natsu" Levu looked serious, even more then Erza, and the group stared at the petite, now threatening girl. "take us to the source of that smell"

Natsu's eyes widened.

------------

Lily sniffed the air, and followed the strong smell of cupcakes to the kitchen, the babysitter was there, shifting the muffins from the oven to the bech. Lily grabbed the dge of the bench and pulled herself up to peep her big Blue orbs over the bench top to oggle the cupcakes. The tips of her fringe a pretty pink more notcaeble in the light, and at this angle. 

"hello Lily dear, just wait for a little while and they'll be ready" she smiled, and Lily smiled as well. "You know, you have such pretty hair.. It's so coppery gold, and then the tips of your fringe are such a transparent pink... I really like it. Who does dyes your hair Lily?"

Lily looked at her with a wierd expression, "This is my natural hair" Lily pouted, "and it's Salom

"oh'

After a few minutes in which the duo discussed the latest episode of Dragon's dimension and Star wars (the tv show) A ring at the door was heard, and they fell silent.

"I'll be right back Lily" the babysitter hubbled over to the front door of the expensive house, the white walls and marble falls emitting a faint slapping sound as Corrina's feet took step after step.

"hello? may i help you?" Corrina asked, opening the mahogany door, and there infront of her where 4 teenagers, the one at the front had a goofy face, and his hair was a vibrant pink, simaliar to Lily's and his eyes where big, also like Lily's. 

"hello miss" A tall busty girl clad in armour stepped infront of the boy and adressed the babysitter. "I'm Erza Scarlet, these are my fellow Mages Levy Gardener, Gray Fullbuster and Natsu Dragneel"

At the word 'Natsu' the ladie's eyes widened, "Natsu?" she looked back down the hall  and saw Lily standing at the end in the lounge room, holding her red sparkly dragon Teddy. "Please come in..." Corrina usgered them in, and led the way into the lounge room. 

Lily turned her head, nose wrinkling when she Natsu, and her eyes widened. 

"you smell like Mummy" 

the mages froze in place, and Lily stood, all eyes trailed to the pinkish tips on her copper locks, the red dragon dangling from her hand and the way she sniffed the air curiously. 

"Corrina-san, why are there wizards in the house, Mummy said that wizards can't come in"

Corrina figited nervously, and then all eyes where on her. Corrina's young face, framed with curly chocolate locks, wrinkled in nerves and she bit her lip.

"Oh, Dragon's Dimension is on! come watch it with me!" she yelped playfully at the teens, and Corrina excused herself to the kitchen, where she started cleaning, dropping things and muttering about how angry Star will be.

"Erza, this is where Star lives" Gray lent over and whispered, "This must be her duaghter"

"come on Mister!" Lily ran up to Natsu and grabbed his hand with a wide grin, at that moment Corrina dropped something else "come watch the dragons with me!" Levy cuaght a glimse of sharp, inhuman canines in the little girl's mouth as she grinned a wide grin like Natsu's. 

"o-ok" Natsu stumbled over his words and was dragged to the couch by a luaghing Lily.

"Erza, that girl... she's like Natsu.." Levy turned to rza with shell shocked big eyes, brimmed with tears. "I-i think..."

Erza nodded and Gray watched with hawk-like eyes as Lily chatted to Natsu, the way they sat on the couch with croosed legs and relxed arms was too much alike to be normal. 

"I know Levy..." Erza, gray and Levy all turned worriedly to Natsu.