Special Chapter

Hello my readers! I have made this special chapter about how Lucy became Star and etc, etc. I was given this idea by cookies21000 and so i dedicate this Chapter to cookies21000. I hope you all enjoy this Special chapter and also the picture i have put up is of Lily Heart!

P.s this chapter has a reference to rape, so if you don't believe your up for it. DONT READ IT. However it's mild and i didn't write a scene, just mentioned the fact it happened. So thats it, just thought i would warn you.

Please enjoy~

--------------------------------

Lucy could feel the rough, painful texture of cobblestone and metal filings on the palm of her left hand. She went to fall onto her back, as she was laying on her side and it was making a deep cut in her side throb horribly, however she seemed unable to move. Lucy’s eyes where near closed, only opened so slightly so she could see the upturned palm of her right hand and the back of her left hand. Something on the back of Lucy’s right hand itched and felt incredibly raw. Her fingers twitched and Lucy managed to shift her left hand further away from her face and got a clear view of her other hand, she went to pull it close but gagged as the feeling of stones and sharp rocks pierced through her hand. She couldn’t make a sound and she managed to turn her hand over with more painful gagging and only the sound of a choked breath was emitted from the tortured blonde.

The moment she turned her hand, her eyes widened slightly at the sight, half her hand was missing skin, and her whole guild mark was gone, replaced by the redness of flesh and blood.

“n….o” Lucy croaked with a voice cracking nastily. She tried to move again but it just made her aching body scream at her and so she lay limp, thoughts spinning so much it made the migraine she had worsen, if that was at all possible.

“dear, sweet, little Lucy” a husky voice drifted through the room, and Lucy felt panic sweep her as footsteps echoed. “I’ve let her sleep for 2 hours, how very generous of me”

soon the footsteps stopped right in front of Lucy, so all she could see where the leather boots of her torturer.

The man crouched, his black cloak sweeping around him, and his face cleaned from the blood she had shed during the attack only hours prior. His smirk was evil, and made his handsome, yet evil face wrinkle slightly.

“I had to deal with those mages” he chuckled as he read Lucy’s eyes, the pain and questioning within her dull chocolate depths.

“oh my dear…” he brushed her face gently with his fine finger tips and then brought his hands back.

“I’m so sorry… for your loss that is” then he started laughing hysterically as Lucy’s eyes widened, her hope vanished and a pain that exceeded the pain of loosing her mother, because this time she lost her best friends. And Natsu, oh her amazing Natsu, he was so strong and couldn’t possibly have been beaten by this filth.

Why am I so weak? Lucy felt the tears at her eyes, she had told herself, she wouldn’t cry, she would never cry in front of this man. And she had been doing a good job, she hadn’t cried, the whole time he cut her, sliced her to ribbons and pulled at her hair. She hadn’t cried.

But now, after the whole torture, all the pain she had neglected to pay attention to other pains came crashing down onto her. The pain of having a shadow slice straight through her shoulder, narrowly missing bone and arteries. Or having the shadows slash at her legs, her arms, crushing her ribs and pulling off nails.

It was all on her now, and she cried, tears leeked down her cheeks without sound. But then the pain of loosing Lisanna, Gray, Erza, Happy, and most importantly Natsu, all ripped her heart to shreds. And the sound of her screaming in anguish, the tears drowning her, just made the man laugh.

Natsu!!! Lucy’s hiccoughs evolved into a violent fit in which she brought up blood, suddenly breathing began even harder as the puncture in her lungs fallowed blood to flow in. How could Natsu die…. How… Natsu! Sobs racked her and she didn’t stop, the tears kept flowing and her cries still echoed as the world went black. But all the rung in her ears was the horrid laughter of the master.

*someone’s POV*

I woke on the mattress, my body exposed and laying on my stomach. I couldn’t remember anything, I couldn’t remember how I got in this place, or who I was. I could only remember what had been done to me in this room, on this bed. And it hurt, the memories of the panting, the sounds and the murmuring of the master, the protests I had made. But that was all, and I hated myself for it. I lay, there and I could feel the mattress wet and sticky beneath me, however I didn’t have it in me to roll away, I didn’t care if I was to die in it. Because it was my own blood. I didn’t know where I got these deep gashes and painful broken bones, I just knew I had them and some had opened up or kept bleeding. I could feel what little energy I had drain away from my body along with the blood, so I accepted I was to die here, right now with this horrible memory I had.

I didn’t have anything to live for, I was a goner, my memory had vanished in the darkness of my own mind. And I didn’t care, I didn’t care I had no name, no place to call my own, no friends or family, no identity. I was just existing, and I was just dying.

Where the man was, who knows? But I could feel my life slipping and I made no attempt to grab at it, not until I saw a group of people kick down a wall. I couldn’t see who it was, all I knew is it was three people, and something flying beside them. And I felt oddly safe and the scene of a wall being kicked down seemed so normal and familiar. I just had to grab at my life.

And thus, when I saw the stars behind them, I knew what my name was.

…Star…

-------------------------------------

Well thats it guys, thats how Lucy became star and stuff. I hope this chapter was good and that you all understand, if there is any confusion please ask your questions and i will tell my answers.

:)