sd meeting, official

"apologies for the interruption Star" Joy stated. the large ears on her white bunny costume flopped around her head as she moved towards Star. "there’s a sundown meeting soon"

Star's eyes widened, "what the hell do they want?" Joy shrugged, her sparkling blue eyes giving nothing away to the three people in the room. "I'm coming" Lucy picked up the silver exceed in the bunny suit and plopped her on her shoulder, ignoring the yells of the men behind her, Star slammed the door and walked away.

-------

"So joy, how long will we be gone? i need to tell Lily's nanny"

"we'll be gone 2 days" Joy replied, putting a paw to her chin, "and to answer your earlier question. I was out in magnolia, i learnt there’s three exceeds over there!" 

"wow, did you find them?"

it took a moment for joy to answer, "no... she said sadly.

"now that sucks, you must have been excited!"

"aye!" joy cried as anime tears streaked down her face. "it was so sad!"

Star needed to change the subject, and fast. "so what about the ally cats? how's Piny doing?"

Piny; Joy's latest boyfriend, and looking more promising then others. he had a classic flecked grey fur style, and the big green eyes. he was by far one of the best cats Joy had came across.

"he doesn’t talk much though"

Star raised an eyebrow, none of her boyfriends talked. they where all real cats and Joy, well she was an exceed.

"but he doesn’t need to, his actions talk louder then any words he could ever whisper into my ear"

Star ignored the last part, not wanting to know anything about it.

"So where is the SD meeting taking place?"

Joy went serious and adopted a attitude not to different from one star found familiar, cold, serious and grumpy.

"The meeting will take place in magnolia city, where I just came from. There is one guild, 54 mages 3 which are S-class. 3 dragonslayers, None of which are s-class mages. The SD meeting will consist of the upper class and be on the very outskirts"

Star listened and ignored that small flutter at the word dragon slayers, this was no time for her weird surges of recognition she sometimes got.

"we'll leave now, I’ve already got a disguise on me from my previous mission" Star grabbed a cool blue bag and walked with Joy, who was back to her normal, crazy self. they jumped into a cab and went to the train station.

---------

I have dedicated this chapter to Golden_Heart_ i hope you enjoy this book!

I would love some comments or messages on whether I should make a sequal, there is still much more for this book. But if i make a sequal, i can go deeper into the mission the ghost gang was suppose to do and i have a draft plot. please tell me if i should consider a sequal after finishing this book.

Your truely.

Spirit_of_neglect