Special Chapter 2

After i saw the tree people and the thing in the sky beside them, I blacked out. But as i feel unconscious i could feel a warmth that made me feel safe and secure, like i could just collapse into whoever's arms where there. 

i could feel strong arms carrying me, then there was nothing for what seemed only seconds. When my eyes opened, I searched a dark, dirty room for the three people and flying object. I sat up on a thin mattress, white sheets falling from around my body. I realized i was naked, the only thing to cover my exposed figure where the white bandages keeping me from bleeding out and getting infections. I rubbed my eyes with surprisingly clean hands, i blinked a few times, taking my palms away from my orbs. I took in the room around me, wondering why i and my roll-in medical bed where the only clean things. 

A rusted door creaked open, and my eyes whipped to train on the group of 6 who entered, well seven if you count a tiny white exceed. Exceed!? where did that came from, it looks like a cat.. but i called it an exceed... I shook my head lightly, quickly regretting it as it throbbed in pain, I clutched at it with a hiss.

"Who are you guys? where am I?" I didn't want to say it, i thought it might sound silly but i spilled. 
"I'm star... But was i always star? i don't know, please, can you help me?" i went crimson as they all looked at me like i was stupid.

"What are you?" A man with silver hair asked. "or more accurately what's your specialty?"

"I-i don't know what you're talking about" I muttered, my eyes scanned over them until i saw a man around my age, his hair brown and in clumps, slightly spiky. His eyes where big and a dark onyx colour, his long tan jacket and baggy black pants with ties and sneakers seemed oddly familiar. I found myself clenching and unclenching my hands in the sheets. I supposed i wanted to hold his had or something, maybe even bury my head in his chest. But i bit my lip and looked back to the man with silver hair.

"So your a blank piece of paper, waiting to be filled" The man smirked. "I'm Lex, your boss. This here is Raven"

he pointed to a woman with long black hair and dark eyes, she had a brown trench coat and a black scarf tied around her neck. big boots covered her feet, her dark tracksuit was tucked into her boots and the trench coat fell halfway down her boots.

"Ember" 

Ember had very long, scarlet hair, something i found natural and trusting. She was wearing a dark grey top cut above her belly-button with a tiger's face, a black leather jacket with long sleeves and a few chains even shorter then her top made her look bad ass. She had a black leather belt hung loosely and on an angel across her hips with a silver buckle, and dark blue almost black jeans with rips. and steel cap boots. she had a dagger hooked on her left hip, at the dip of the belt. And a long katana sheathed on her other hip.

"Lexi" 

the blonde called Lexi had spiky hair up in a ponytail, her head was covered by a cool snap back cap, her eyes where a cold brown and pierced into Star uncomfortably. she had a dark grey tank on, hugging her breasts and hips, her hands where adorned with black, fingerless glows with small, silver spikes. and she was wearing black, short shorts with a silver chain dangling off her left hip. Her feet where covered with black and red sports shoes. 

"Jasper and Axel" 

Star hesitated before a small smirk tugged at her lips.

"So your my friends then?"

"yes" Lex said, glancing at Axel, "and he's your best friend" 

I looked at Axel again, the guy with the jacket and dark, spiky hair. "hey then Axel, thanks for coming and saving me you guys"

"that’s ok Star" Axel followed. 

Star felt a restricted happiness in her again, "so why'd you ask about my specialty if your my friends?"

"wanted to make sure whether you'd forgotten us or could remember"

"and my specialty is?"

Lex met her brown eyes, he already knew who she really was. And so he'd done research and found some very useful information. This girl, star she called herself now, was incredibly clever. And he could the brains, so he answered her with the answer he had already rehearsed many times.

"Your our tactician" 

----

"Star" Jasper stood in front of her. "We have some unfortunate news" 

Star lurched and through up once more into the bucket. 

"What is it Jasper?"

Jasper glanced at her to the chart in her hands, the small test beside her. "I should get the others, they will be able to help you more then me" Jasper leaned out the door she opened and in came Ember, Lexi and Raven.

"So jasper, what's the unfortunate information?"

Jasper gave the chart to Raven who looked down at it with surprise then she looked back to Star.

"It seems your pregnant Star"

The news knocked the air out of Star, she gasped, shook her head, then put a hand to her slim stomach.

"That despicable man did this too you Star..." Raven's voice drifted off, not willing to go on.

"star... would you like to abort?"

---

*someone POV*

I scowled when i had discovered they took my Lucy. I hadn't been done with her, i was going to make her hallucinate and bath in the horror of my lie, the lie about her losing her friends. I pouted.

"stupid gangs" I knew who took her, the stupid ghost gang But i was fine with that.

Then there was the most evil bit i had in my plan, it would always torture her, so everything hadn’t gone to complete waist.

I hadn't planed on taking her that night, but when i had slashed at her, my magic had told me everything. It told me she was pregnant, that their was a baby in her abdomen. So i knew what i had to do, that's why i took her that night. Because i knew she wouldn't abort, no matter what happened, she wouldn't. Now she was cursed with a baby she believed mine...

"oh how evil you are..."