What a Wish

Friends and family was the last thing I remember. Then balloons and presents. Groggy pictures dance in my head. I blew the candles and made an impossible wish.

Wait, who am I? Oh yeah, I'm Starshine Moon. Memories come back inch by inch. What did I wish for again? Oh yeah, AN IMPOSSIBLE WISH.

I am a unicorn. Pony from Equestria. I wished for what the four princeses have. A horn and WINGS! Whoa, what? I stood up from my spot.

"Where am I?" I said.

"That is a good question." A voice said.

"P-P-Princess Celestia!" I bowed my head low enough to touch the ground.

Wait, where is the ground?! I finally saw where I was. FLIPPIN' SPACE. I got dizzy then fainted.

FIVE SLEEPY HOURS LATER

"Ugh, what happened?" I asked.

"You fainted. It's normal, when ponies become alicorns, it gets intense."

"Who said that?!" I jumped up and saw all four princesses in front of me. I noticed I was still in space.

"Your Highnesses!" I bowed again (I didn't faint this time).

Princess Cadance said, "No need to bow, Starshine."

"How do you know my name?" I asked.

Princess Twilight Sparkle said. "Because you're a very special pony."

"What do you mean?"

"You have the will strong enough to actually wish for what we have. Other ponies wished for what we have but didn't will it enough as much as you." Princess Luna told me.

Then Princess Celestia spoke. "Therefore you are worthy of becoming a princess and an alicorn."

I felt myself lift up into the air. A happy sensation filled me up to my horn. Wings appeared on my back. I felt a glow come from me and the space was disappearing.

I appeared in front of my family and friends at my party. They looked dazed as I materialized in front of them. Then, they noticed my wings. Some gasped and others were paralyzed.

"H-Hi, everypony." I stammered.

Suddenly, the four princesses appeared beside me. Everyone bowed down, puzzled.

My father spoke up, "Princesses! What are you doing in our humble home today?"

She replied, "Your daughter has become an alicorn and a princess. She has the most powerful will I have ever seen."

My parents understood after Princess Celestia told them everything I could do before I was an alicorn.

While they talked, my friends awed over my wings. My pegasus friend, Storm Chaser, taught me to flap a little then float on a warm draft.

"Waagghh!" I screamed and fell down.

"Ow." I said.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" Storm Chaser laughed. "Sorry! But you fell down in a funny way."

I replied. "Gggggggggrrrrrrrr! Why is it so hard? You pegasi make it look so easy."

"Just follow the three F's; flap, flutter, fly!" He said in a friendly tone.

"I wonder if I will ev— wwwwaaaggghhhh!" I flapped fast. A warm draft suddenly picked me up.

Then, the most wonderful thing happened. My hair flowed out into waves, my legs became longer, I felt myself being stretched ouf. A crown appeared on my head and so did golden armor.

ALL JUST A DREAM

"Starshine, wake up!" Whoa, what a dream.

"What mom?" I screamed.

Dad and mom were at the kitchen with a present on the table.

"Happy birthday!!" They yelled.

I gasped and saw the present.

Dad said. "Go ahead and open it!"

I ripped the wrapping paper into bits and opened the box.

"Three tickets to the Equestria Games?!" I breathed.

"It's today, so you better get ready." Mom replied happily.

"I love you guys so much!" I yelled.

Then I went my room to get ready. I decided to wear my favorite necklace to the games. It had gold chains and a purple gem in the middle. It also had a glow I never seen before. It pulsed as I put around my neck.

Why was it pulsing like that? I was interrupted  by my mom calling me. She said. "Come on or we'll be late!"

"Coming!"

It was a long trip to Canterlot. The train had lots of ponies bordering. I guess they were heading to the games too.

Loudly, the conductor said. "Canterlot! All go out and all aboard!"

"Wow," dad exclaimed, "the streets are packed!"

He was right, every square inch was covered with ponies. My necklace glowed brighter for a second when we entered the stadium. I decided to go to the jeweller's after the games to check it. Still, why was it glowing?

"Welcome one and all!" The announcer said enthusiastically.

"Today's competition will be blah blah, blah..." I ignored the announcer and stared at my necklace. It glowed brighter than ever and pulsed faster than before.

"What the— AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" A pain surged through me.

I fell down, writhing in pain. "Honey, are you alright?!"

"Dad, I— AAAAAAHHHHH!" The necklace was burning hot and scolding my skin. Suddenly, a shadow passed over me.

"Stand back!" A voice commanded.

The stadium seem to quiet as I felt a magic beam. Tears rolling down my cheeks are pain seared me. A calmimg voice then said. "Don't worry but this will hurt a bit."

I screamed in pain as a beam went through me. My necklace then stopped burning and made a pleasant sensation. My body then floated higher, pins and needles spread on my back. I then floated back to the ground. Everypony was shocked at what happened.

I got off the ground weakly, as if I was drained off enegry.

"W-What happened? What is everypony staring at?" I asked confused.

Mom finally spoke. "H-Honey, l-look at your b-back."

I saw what I never expected. Feathered WINGS! Next to me was the four princesses and five other ponies.

Princess Twilight Sparkle looked bewildered as she asked. "Are you okay?"

Then blackout.

---

Editor's note: Okay! So I did change some other detail besides spacing and spelling.

Originally, Starshine Moon knew that the Mane Six was there. HOWEVER it felt unfair that she knew them since she's just a normal unicorn. So I made her reffer them as "five other ponies."

And when she stammers at the start, she also says "everybody" instead of "everypony."

And I just decided to put the golden armor into the same sentence even if it wasn't. :P

Besides that, everything's the same and all OCs belong to GlitzyDaGamer.

Suggestions:

• Parents comforting Starshine Moon, dude, she deverses hugs and cuddles after suffering a buttload of pain

• Show little details like "She looked at me with her green eyes" or something like that

Anddd can Starshine Moon get a rename? Her name's long af xD and if you don't remember what she looks like...

She's a light gray unicorn with blue eyes, purple hair, a lighter streak of purple and how the hay can I explain this cutie mark? It's blocked by the wings though I see ligh blue streak and two yellow splotches/lines.