1. The fist bump reveal

Marinette POV
"Late! Late! Late!" I sound like an alarm clock as I scramble to my feet and exit with my purse in my hand.
"Marinette, get it together," Tikki whispers from the purse.
"I am Tikki! I just have to get to school on time!" I see a flash of white light presumably from my phone.
"You have 5 minutes until class starts," she sweetly scurries back into my purse and I panic. My school is at least 10 minutes away.
"Tikki," I dart behind a tree. "Spots on," she sighs and I know it's the wrong thing to do. I jump to school and land on the roof. I see a window and make my way down to the bathroom.
"Spots off," I catch the Kwami.
"You shouldn't use your miraculous for small things, Marinette," Tikki scolds me.
"I know," I frown.
"Marinette? Who are you talking to, girl?" Alya.
"Umm-no one! Let's go to class," I reply.
"Yeah, let's," I walk over with Alya to our seats.
"Hey dudes!" Nino calls.
"Hi Nino," Alya and I reply in unison.
"Hi Alya! Hi Marinette!" The blond haired God sitting in front of me speaks.
"Hey Adrien," Alya replies.
"Uh...I-li-I mean yellow! Hello! Yes, hello," I mentally slap myself. Adrien gives me a small smile and turns back around. Thank goodness Chloe isn't here. I don't have to deal with that brat today.
"Hello class, today we will be working in pairs, I have assigned your partners...First is Adrien and Marinette," I gasped and started inwardly screaming. I can't talk to him! I'll mess things up. No no no no no no!
Nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo
___________________________
Adrien POV
Oh cool! I get to work with the awesome Marinette! Although she looks like she hates working with me. That gasp was awfully loud. At least keep it to yourself. I thought she hated me, but after hanging out at her house all day, I found out she just wanted to be better friends with me. She's such a sweet girl. I have a small crush on her but I love my lady. Ladybug is so caring and beautiful. The girl under the mask is definitely going to be my girlfriend some day. I move to Alya's spot and sit with her.
"So working together, huh?" I ask her. She looks at me in a dreamlike state as if it's not happening.
"Yeah!" She replies, taking her folders out.
_____TIMESKIP______________
No one POV
"Pound it!" The classmates yell in unison.
"Wait a sec...." The blue haired girl chimes.
"It can't be..." Adrien exclaimes.
"You're Ladybug/Chat Noir?" The heroes are taken back.