14. Time Travel reveal

Chat Noir POV
It's been a few months since I've started visiting Marinette on her balcony. We've grown greatly as friends, and it's hard to believe she's the same girl who stutters around me in civillian form as Adrien. Outside of school, she's more than I've seen. She has a flirtatious side that reminds me so much of my love...Ladybug. Ladybug is my partner and I fell in love with her after she vowed to protect the city with me alongside her. Even though my heart is devoted to her, Marinette has somehow wormed her way into my heart via cookies and croissants (and a bunch of other things I can't eat on my diet). So today I decided to head to her bakery and buy a couple things as Chat Noir. And yes, I'm really Adrien Agreste so if I waltzed in there I would be swarmed by fans. Instead, I go in as Chat Noir, still get swarmed by fans...but they still praise the real me. I head to the counter.

"Ah, savior of Paris, Chat Noir would you like the usual?" Tom Dupain, Marinette's father is behind the counter. We became closer as I visited the bakery more and more. I've been here once as Adrien, but I'm much more welcome as Chat. I'm pretty sure he knows about my relationship with his daughter because he winks a lot and tries to push us together...literally. There have been many past situations where when I'm standing next to Marinette, I find myself being pushed closer to her. We turn around, and it's her dad! I had forgotten what a real family was like before I met the Dupain-Chengs.
"You know it," I point finger guns at him. As I walk to the waiting area, I bump into something, or rather someone.

"Oh!" Boxes go flying in the air, but I catch them all using my staff.
"Are you Meow-Kay, Mrs. Cheng?!" I ask with concern as I hand her the boxes.
"Hello dear, yes I'm fine but I seem to be a clutz today. Sorry for the trouble Chat Noir," Sabine Cheng laughs. She's the mother of my dear friend, Marinette. She has also tried pushing us together.
"No problem. Let's move these boxes," I take some in my arms.
"Thank you. I would like if we can put them here," Sabine opens a storage room. I help her put the boxes down. She wipes sweat from her brow. I sit down next to her on a barstool.
"Here you go," she hands me flavored water.
"Thanks," I sip on it as she talks.
"Our little store is cluttered with all kinds of old treasures. That's why we must give them away soon," Sabine wears a sad smile. I see that she started to twist her necklace around.
"What's that?" I ask.
"Oh this old thing. It's something my mother gave me before I left China. She says it has great luck and power," I see it is a beutiful black and white necklace with a small diamond in the middle.
"Well hopefully it stays true to its word," I give a small smile as I get up.
"I better get my order and head out for patrol with Ladybug," I tell her and she waves goodbye.
"Thanks Mr. Dupain," I smile at him as I run outside with a bunch of eclaires in hand.
"M'lady!!!!" I call out to Ladybug. When she turns around to face me, she has the most hateful expression on her face.
___________________
Ladybug POV
I see an akuma in sight, I start to swing down but before I could reach it, I'm hit. I look down and see a little girl controlling me with a flick of the hand.
"You will all feel the horrors of children...now let me rip apart the timeline and get the future generations," she laughs evilly before I swing midway and stop.
"How as that possible?" I ask to myself.
"She's using her akuma to rip apart the fabric of space time itself, hurry Ladybug, stop her before it's too late!" Master Fu calls from a building.
"Thanks, Master," I say, as I run off to find her again.

"M'lady?" I hear Chat Noir call out to me. Slightly annoyed, I look at him with an unfiltered face.
"Meow-ch. Are you okay?" He asks me, as he uses his staff to jump up to me.
"No, not really. We have to deal with a space-time ripping akuma and this one is going to be even tougher since we'd probably have to look over them," I see a swarm of toddlers, infants, and preteens spreading through the city. Many are grabbing stranger's hands and saying, "I want my mommy," while others are destroying the city.
"Well isn't that funny. Let's see if we run into one of our future kids..." Chat pokes me and I glare his way.
"Not a good time, Chaton," I swing down to a lamppost.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I see a little blond haired boy with green eyes. He is the most precious thing on this planet.
"Aww, you lost your mommy and daddy?" Chat asks. He immediately picks the boy up and cradles the toddler in his arms.
"Actually, I fwound them! Papa!" The boy throws his arms around Chat, hugging him like a child would with his father. Chat blushes bright red.
"A-and is L-Ladybug your m-mommy?" He asks again.
"Yup!" The little boy coos. "I fwound your secret!! That's how I know you are Ladybug and Cat Noir!" I find myself next to Chat Noir, rustling the boy's hair.
"Wait....I'm married to you?" Chat asks with uncertainty.
"Ah-huh! Mommy and daddy wuv each other vewy much," I realize we didn't know the name of our future child.
"What's your name?" Chat asks.
"Louis, Louis A-" he is interrupted by the akuma, flying to us.
"Chat, get Louis to-" I start.
"On it!" I see an older man swing down to us. He's...an older version of Chat?!
"Don't worry, Ladybug and Chat Noir are here to save the day," he says, bowing.

"Hey! That's my line," my Chat says.
"Miraculous ladybug!" The older me yells from the rooftops.
"How are you here?" My Chat asks.
"The turtle miraculous. That's all you need to know," he replies. I swing next to my older counter part, and we face the sunset together.
"You got it?" I ask her, as she shows me the bag that was previously around the akuma. She nods.
"Time to devilize.  Gotcha. Bye-bye little butterfly!" We fist bump each other.
"Louis, what did I tell you about wandering off?" I hear the older Chat say.
"Sowy daddy. By the way, Hugo is mishing," The little boy retorts.
"Oh no," Older me sighs.
______________________
Chat POV
"I'll look over there," I say, swinging away from myself. I see a small baby in a distance, crawling by himself, and he fits the description.
"Where's daddy?!" The boy is now crying. I pick him up. Ladybug comes swinging down to me.
"Don't worry, we'll find him! What's his name?" The baby blinks.
"Adrien Agweste," I blink twice.
"EHHH?!" Ladybug yells and then throws her hands in the air.
"A-and what's your name?" I ask cautiously.
"HUGO AGRESTE!!" He yells excitedly. Ladybug faints. The older Ladybug swings down to me.
"There you are, mommy was worried," I blush madly at the thought of me marrying my lady. And I do.
"Let's keep this a secret, Chat. The timeline will reset when I leave," she tells me as she boops my nose. Luckily my lady has fainted so she doesn't know.
________________
Ladybug POV
As I am waking up I realize that my partner, Chat Noir, is actually my crush Adrien Agreste. I feel so conflicted.
"Hey, your time's almost up," Chat says as I hear 4 beeps left.
"Adrien?" I ask Chat. He looks at me with a painful look in his eyes.
"Yes?" He asks back.
"So it is you," I reply.
"Get some rest, M'lady. Go home....or I can take you to-"
"Chat, our identities must stay hidden,"
"Oh....I see how it is. It's ok for you to know who I am but not vice versa. Okay, I'll leave now," I reach out to him but he turns away and jumps into the busy streets of Paris.
"Chat!!" I scramble to my feet and rush after him until my very last beep, before I fall untransforming before everyone's eyes.
"LADYBUG!!!" Chat somehow catches me and I find myself in his arms as he is jumping out of sight.
"Chat, I'm sorry," I bury my face in his leather chest as he puts me on my balcony.
"What can you ever be sorry for, Princess?" He asks.
"That's sweet of you, but I was being unfair. You deserve to know kitty!" I suddenly notice all the details of his face. He is pretty handsome, with those dazzling green eyes and hair like the golden sun.
"I think in my heart, I knew it was you," he suddenly drops down to my feet as the transformation releases, and then we stand as Marinette and Adrien.
"You know I love you, right M'lady?" He asks me.
"I love you too, Chaton,"