15. Sneezing reveal (I wish it was real)

Marinette POV
"ACHOO!" Adrien sneezes. Nino, Alya, and I stare at him.
"Sorry, I'm just allergic to feathers," he wipes his nose. I think for a moment. "I'm allergic to feathers." Chat Noir told me. Allergic to feathers. Adrien's allergic-wait could it be?!
"I'm allergic to feathers," Adrien just said. HOLY SH-I better make it so that I look completely clueless to the viewers at home.
"Bless you!" I sweetly reply. I cluelessly blink while smiling.

After today's events I return to my house to get ready for my little get together. I take a shower and I wear the same clothes. The doorbell rings.
"I'll get it!!" I tell my parents as I run to open the door.
I see Nino and Alya.
"Hey guys!" I greet and invite them into the house.
"Adrien's running a little late, he'll be here soon," I smile apologetically at Nino. He knows me so well.
"So girl, I showed Nino that pic of Adrien with the Chat Noir getup, and he thinks that Adrien and Chat Noir are practically the same person!" She excitedly tells me.
"That again? Doubt it," I sulk.
"Dude, it's really identical!" Nino adds on.
"Not you, too," I roll my eyes. Then the bell rings. I twirl towards the door and then I see Alix?
"Uh...hi Alix," I awkwardly grumble.
"Hey Marinette. I just came over to say hi cause I was visiting someone in this building," I smile.
"No problem. Now do you want to tell me why you look so sad?" I ask.
"Nothing....it's just...the boy I have a crush on moved," tears fall to the ground.

"Alix...people move all the time. Don't you have his number?" I ask her, hoping she would stop crying.
"N-no. He used to live here. I think he moved to America," she sobs.
"Alix....it's okay. Just think-AKUMA!" My eyes widen as I see a purple butterfly flying towards us.
"Think happy thoughts," I tell her.
"EEEK!!!" She immediately rebounds and her usual self. The akuma starts flying away.
"Oh no you don't!" I crazily chase it, and find a place to transform. As Ladybug, I cleanse it.
"I see you took care of that, my lady," Chat comes near me, and I see he has a rose in hand.
"For you," I except it, tucking it into my hair. "Sorry for being a total mood killer, but I need to go," I nod and smile his way.
"Bye for now, Chaton," He jumps out a window as I quickly hurry to my hiding place. Tikki lands in my hands as I detransform.

"Marinette, you should get back," I slowly put her in my pink bag. I quickly make my way back to my house.
"Alix?" I look for her but she's already gone. When I walk in, Alya and Nino are sitting on the couch with Adrien.
"What took you so long?"
"We were worried,"
"Sorry, I had to run an errand. Alix was just here," I say. All of a sudden, Adrien stands up and starts walking towards me. I start blushing like crazy and he pulls the rose from my ear.
"Where did you get this?" He asks.
"A friend," I reply.
"What kind of friend?" He asks. I look deeply into his green and mystical eyes.
"A certain someone everyone knows," I answer.
"Like Ladybug?" He whispers in my ear.
"Y-yeah. She gave this to me after seeing how I chased that akuma," I answer carefully.
"Oh, okay! That makes total sense. Let's play a game!" I look at him suspiciously.
"So this game is called 'pigeon slayer!' There's a single feather in the middle of the board, and the first one to get to it wins!" Alya explains the rules.

"Sounds fun!" Adrien jumps in first, and then starts sneezing a lot. I suddenly remember Chat's sneezing. I hand him a box of tissues.
"Thanks, princes-Marinette," I eye him after the slip up. It's the dumb cat after all.
"Let's play something else," I suggest.
"This is called 'the pun game.' The first one to crack the best puns (best of 3) wins," I say. I'm impressed with what I am able to do.
"Adrien and Marinette can go first," Nino tells Alya.
"Okay," Adrien replies.
"I'll start: you know the one about Chat Noir? That poor kitty has a problem with being PURRfect and on PAWnt," I smirk; and Adrien gulps.
"You know the one about Ladybug? Like how she has a certain charm?" I roll my eyes at the awful pun he made just now.
"This may not be a pun, but Chat Noir has quite the allergy for pigeon feathers," I add.
"And how would you know that?" Adrien asks me slowly.
"Just a hunch. I guess it was just too obvious,"