4. Another Class Reveal

Marinette/ Ladybug POV
The class just wouldn't get distracted. There's a dangerous thief on the loose and it's up to Ladybug (and Chat Noir) to stop it! I need to run left, but everyone turns right and I can't break away. Even Adrien seems annoyed. Why is everyone acting so precise today? Can I leave? Anytime I raise my hand, Ms.Mendeliev says, "No questions," and I don't know what to do. Why is she walking around with a cactus in school in broad daylight? Granted, it is creepy at night but I still need to go! Paris needs me, us. I wonder if Chat Noir is having better luck than I am. Maybe he's already there! I can trust him. Calm down, Marinette. He's probably there.
______________________
Adrien/ Chat Noir POV
Ladybug's probably waiting for me.
I can make a run for it if I tur- oh and the teacher looks at me with that dead look in her eyes. Ok, new plan. Think Adrien, think. What would Ladybug do in a situation where she couldn't escape one of the most boring classes in history? Oh who am I kidding? She probably wouldn't even be in this mess in the first place! She's too perfect. Heh, Ladybug....
"Agreste!" I snap myself out of my lovey state.
"Yes?!" Ms. Mendeliev shakes her head.
"Pay attention. You NEED to know this," I nod and Nino gives me a sympathetic look.
"Dude, you look like you have to be somewhere," I notice I'm running in place. Stupid Chat Noir instincts.
"You have no idea..." I say as I hear Marinette mumble the same thing from his side.
"This is such a boring lesson...I just wanna go!" She whisper-yells at me.
I look at her in surprise. She didn't stutter! Progress Adrien...Progress.
She turns red all of a sudden and looks away from me.
"I get it...I really wanna go, but Ms. Medeliev won't let me," Nino looks at me in disbelief.
"Dude, you need to convince her it's an emergency. 'Cause it is! I can't..." He trails off as Alya shoots a glare at him.
"I would rather get some sleep," I notice that Marinette does look tired, it makes sense that she feels that way as well. I definitely need more sleep. Ladybug and I are killing it by working our brains day and night. Before, night wasn't long, but now, it's harder to keep up. And this class is only 100 minutes...it feels longer. I think about my blue haired friend. She is a designer so it makes sense. Maybe I should surprise her by appearing at her window as Chat Noir, that would be hilarious! It's not as funny as my puns!
"Ok, but seriously I have to leave," I jump in place, a little out of character for the son of Gabriel Agreste and yatta yatta yatta blah blah blah, but I'm so tired.
"Adrien! Keep it down back there!"
"Sorry, Ma'am," I compose myself.
"Why do you wanna leave so bad? It's still school time," Nino asks me. I hear the sounds of the monsterous akuma from here. Ever since I became Chat Noir, my senses are much sharper, even out of costume. I can hear a lot. Trust me, a lot. I'm pulled from my thoughts when the glass came flying from the windows.
__________________________
Marinette/ Ladybug POV
I talked to Adrien! About 5 minutes ago. I need to talk to Tikki. The akuma is causing havoc every second it's active. I turn around and hide behind the flower pot. Alya is too busy typing away on her phone like everyone else in class. Except for Adrien and Nino.
"What do we do?" I ask my Kwami.
"You have to go to the akuma...it's growing more impatient and violent," I nod. It can't be good. I have to go, now!
"Adrien! Keep it down back there!" I hear the evil being shout at my soulmate. I felt like saying something but Tikki shook her head, showing she disapproves. I hide her in my purse and then the glass on the windows randomly break. I turn around with my Ladybug stance, Chat Noir doesn't appear. I may not be Ladybug in costume but we are the same as mind and body. Adrien is standing right beside me, and he has a protective stance. He leans down and picks up a piece before chucking it outside.
"We need to find out who did this," he inquires.
"Do you think it was an akuma?" I ask.
"Possibly," he replies. Our exchange was natural, as if we knew one another in terms of partnership. I shrug it off, Adrien's talking to me but no time to freak out. My friends may be in danger.
"Stay back!" We yell in unison, to each other and the class.
"Wait a second..." Ms. Medeliev couldn't finish because a 10- foot-tall robot woman had beat her to it.
"Hey...would now be a bad time to ask to use the restroom?" Adrien asks in a high pitched voice.
"Nonsense! You can hold it, besides, witnessing an akuma attack up close helps witness the magic of Hawkmoth and his power and determine if it's magic or science. You might even see Ladybug," I hear the sound of video cameras turning on.
"And Chat Noir," I absentmindedly say. I look at Adrien and his grin is similar to that of my Chat posters on the wall.
"Okay, that's it. Tikki, enough stalling, I'm sorry everyone. Tikki, spots on!" I head in fully covered, tears streaming down Alya's face. She puts away the camera and I assume everyone does the same. I look at Adrien, not moving. Adrien who stands further away from the rest. Adrien who says something very slowly and I assume it's to me. Adrien who has a flash of green light. Adrien who's....Chat Noir?
___________________________
Adrien/Chat Noir POV
After the attack, we sit by the broken window, with the class still in shock.
"I thought it was you," I finally say, breaking the silence.
"Oh really? How did you ever come to that conclusion?" She sarcastically remarks.
"You have dark hair, bluebell eyes, and an amazing personality. You are my lady, Lady Marinette," she scoffs.
"If I wasn't Ladybug, you wouldn't be saying any of that," I sandwich her hands with mine, holding tightly.
"I promised myself that I was in love with the girl under the mask. You are her. You're the same person!" I clutch my head as it pounds in pain.
"You're Chat Noir, my fun loving partner. I fell for Adrien, because I saw his beautiful heart. Chat Noir is apart of that. It's not as easy for me to accept both of you at the same time. I reject Chat Noir to pine after Adrien. How silly are we? Pining after THE SAME PERSON?" I fell back a little, and I see the class is in tears. Including Ms. Mendeliev.
"My Lady, we're here now, aren't we?" I ask her.
"Yes," is all she says.
"Yes," I say back.