❝ bonnie's back ❞

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment guys :)

Zoey

Never thought I'd be in this situation again. See, I went back to New York and Alana informed me that the police were looking for me. I didn't expect it because I always get away with shit. Obviously someone ratted me out and I'm damn sure gonna find out. Sooner or later. For now I'm hiding out in New Jersey at this house I rented awhile ago. It's just a small little white house, barely noticeable. I can't even risk being seen by anyone. For all I know my face has been all over the news and shit. Also I had to dispose my cellphone then purchase a new one. Just in case I got tracked down or something. I don't even know what I'm going to do. I can't just hide here forever. Then again I'll either get the death penalty or life in jail.

I paced around the house debating whether I should call Zonnique or not. Its been awhile since I've talked to her and I know she's worried sick. Fuck it I'mma just call anyways. I dialed her number then placed the phone to my ear.

"What's up its Nique. Sorry I can't get to the phone right because I'm probably fucking yo bitch! Haha just kidding but leave a message at the beep."

BEEEEP.

"Zonnique its Zoey, I'm calling from private because I'm in some shit right now. But anyways I need to talk to you as soon as possible. I know you can't call back because its restricted, but I'll call back later." I left the message and kissed my teeth.

I figured she wouldn't answer because it was from private. Damn man. I walked into the living room and closed all the curtains. I sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote. I began flipping through the channels. Suddenly I heard my name so I went back. The headlines were 'Most Wanted: Zoey Namath'. Goddamn. There was my old apartment all over the news. They must've of searched it but I was already three steps ahead. I disposed of everything inside the apartment- not a trace of anything.

"Authorities have assumed that Namath is close by hiding out. They are non stop searching for this menace. If you have any information pertaining to Zoey Namath, please call 911 immediately..."

"Fuckers."

•••

Zonnique

I continued calling Zoey's phone but it kept saying it was out of service. Great. Now how am I suppose to get in contact with this asswhole. I sat at the kitchen table with my head in my hands. I'm starting to lose my damn mind honestly. I know he's alive. Zoe is too street smart and he's always steps ahead of anyone. I just need to hear his voice right now to reassure these feelings. Suddenly my phone rang and immediately I popped my head up. A private number was calling causing me to kiss my teeth. I pressed ignore and locked my phone.

"Good morning sissy." Kami says walking into the kitchen, holding Madison.

I weakly smiled. "Morning babe. How'd you sleep?"

"Great... are you okay?" She asked placing Madison in her cage and sitting across from me at the table.

"Yes."

"You don't look okay. Are you having big girl problems?"

My eyebrow raised. "What are big girl problems?"

Kami sighed. "Its like a cycle thingy. Remember you told me I will have it when I'm older." I starred at her for awhile and laughed. She's a mess.

"No not that. This time its grown problems but don't worry about me. I'll be fine..."

"Kay. I'm hungry!"

"Pancakes?"

"With chocolate chips and whipped cream please!"