❝ damn ❞

Zonnique

I laid on my bed in the most excruciating pain. Two hours straight, Romero and I had sex. It didn't feel all that great either. It actually hurt like a bitch. My lower halve is so sore and I feel gross. I thought sex was suppose to be different but honestly I just wasn't ready yet. I should've listen to my first instinct and waited. Well it wasn't all that bad. After awhile I began to like it but whatever. What's done is done. The fucked up thing is, he left right after we finished. I expected him to 'cuddle' or something to get my mind off this pain. A few minutes had past and I realized I have tons of homework to do. I rolled my eyes then gently stood up from the bed. First I changed my sheets then slipped into something comfortable.

I grabbed my glasses from the nightstand then slid them on my face. I only wear them in the house though I'm not suppose to. I sat on my bed and took out my math homework first. Reading over the paper, I let out a frustrated groan. I don't even know how to do this shit. These are the consequences of skipping school. Now I totally regret that. I'm so far behind and I don't even know how to multiply polynomials.

As I opened laptop, my cellphone rang. Surprisingly it was Zoey so I answered and put the phone on speaker.

"What nigga?"

"Where you at?" He asked.

"Home."

"Oh aight, just making sure. You went to school?"

I laughed slightly. "So you're my daddy now?"

"I can be." Zoey replied and I already could see the smirk on his face. "Nah i'm just fucking with you."

"Mhm."

"Why do you sound so tired?"

"I've had a long day.."

"Open your window."

"Nigga what-"

Suddenly I heard a knock on my window causing me to screech. Zoey is such an asswhole. I limped over to the window and lifted it, allowing him to crawl inside. He stood up straight then dusted himself off. As usual he wore a bucket hat which I found strange but cool. He's the only guy I know that can make those look cute.

"Damn it look like yo hair got attacked by bears or some shit." He starred at my wild looking hair.

"Shut up..." I plopped down on the bed and winced.

Zoey starred and pointed his finger at me. "You got dicked down."

My mouth dropped. "Zoeeeeeey!"

"I knew it!"

"How?"

"Hmm for one, your room smells like sex, your hair looks like shit, you limping and this condom wrapper on the floor."

I glanced down then looked at my fingers.

"You good Nique?"

I didn't answer him. Instead tears filled my eyes and I started to cry. I just got caught in the moment. So naive and dumb. I gave my most prized possession to someone I'm not even sure I love. Don't get me wrong, Ro is my babe but we've only been dating for a month and a half. Then bad enough he's known to get with every girl and now I'll probably be added onto that list. Zoey sat on the bed then pulled me into a big hug. He held me closely resting his chin on my head. I laid my head on his chest, sobbing lowly.

"Nique don't cry. You need to be more smart with these niggas. They only want one thing." He said to me.

"I'm so stupid.." I cried.