❝ his and only his? ❞

Zonnique

I laid in my bed, recovering from a hangover. I've vomited at least three times this morning and my head hurts so badly. That party got too out of hand last night. About two fights broke out and some people were getting wild. Honestly I can't even remember much but whatever. I had fun overall. It felt good getting out and partying or whatever. Now I'm facing the aftermath. I'm slowly mending as of now.

"Sissy someone's at the door." Kami says peeking her head inside my room.

"Ugh..." I groaned and got up off the bed. I made my way to the front door then looked through the peephole. Immediately a silent gasp left my lips. Zoey was standing there with his hands in his pocket. "Shit."

I didn't expect this at all. I'm actually quite anxious he's here. I haven't seen him in so long and though we aren't on the best of terms- I love him regardless. Quickly I went to my room and looked in the mirror. I was a complete hot mess and I didn't want him seeing me like this. I redid a few of my curls, parting it on the side for a swift bang. Once my hair was back to its natural state, I put on my black high-low skirt, a white cropped tank and my strapped sandals.

"Is this too much Kam?" I asked turning around.

She widened her eyes. "Wow you look like... a girl. Not that you didn't at first but you look really really pretty, like a princess!" I laughed at her blabbering and smeared some peach flavored lipgloss on.

I walked back to the front door and slowly opened it. Zoey was walking away then he turned around, giving me a confused look. He slowly stepped back up to the porch and sighed, lowering his head.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, playing with my hair.

"I just wanted to apologize for being a dick last night." He said sincerely reaching for my hand but I denied.

"How many times are you going to apologize Zoey? We just got back together and you're already messing up. Is there something going on back in New York or something?" My arms were folded and I slightly tilted my head to the side. Something just wasn't right with him. Yeah he's blunt but now he's just been acting like a complete asswhole.

Zoey sighed. "Can we talk about this inside?"

"Sure."

We went inside and sat on my cream colored couch. Eventually Kami noticed Zoey was here and she was excited as ever. They talked for a few minutes then I sent her off to her room.

"So what's going on?" I questioned looking over at him.

"Alana's mom is feeding shit into her head, saying I'm not a good father. I pick my son up everyday and most if the times he stays with me. Alana doesn't even have to ask me for anything for him. Elena is just an old bitter bitch." He scoffed in frustration.

My facial expression changed immediately. I wasn't expecting that whatsoever. Now I see why he's been in such a bummy mood. I know his son means everything to him and he loves Dante dearly. I laid my hand on top of his, caressing it softly.

"Zoe don't stress yourself. You're an amazing father and nobody can take that away. Maybe you need to just talk to Alana-"

"I tried already! Her ass is too blind to see her mom is a bitch."

"Just relax. You need to just take your mind off all that, you know."

He leaned back and buried his face into his hands. "I can't Zonnique, this shit is stressful."

With that, I stood up and walked behind the couch where he was. I rested my hands on his shoulders and began massaging them both. I hated to see him like this. So I tried to just help him be less tense and calmed down. I'm guessing it was working once he closed his eyes, un-clenching his jaw and breathing normally. I continued kneading my hands into his tightened muscles, relaxing them.

"Zoey you really flew all the way out here to see me?" I asked.

"Yeah, being up there was making me lose it. I just needed to be in your presence and besides I felt bad about how I've been neglecting you." He exhaled.

"Well I'm glad you came.." I said truthfully walking back over towards him. He pulled me down on his lap and grabbed one of my hands. Our fingers were intertwined causing me to smile. Our hands fit perfectly together.

"I love you."

"You do?"

He nodded. "You act like I've never said it."

"Sometimes you do but you don't come out the blew with it." I laughed a bit, looking up into his eyes. "I love you too Zoe."

He leaned in closer and brushed his lips across mine. Butterflies swarmed through my stomach. It felt surreal. I parted my lips allowing my tongue to roll over his. Intensively we made out, sucking and biting eachothers mouths for awhile. Soon enough we were ripping eachothers clothes off never parting our lips. Zoey lifted me up, wrapping both my legs around his waist. I tangled my fingers through his short hair, biting on his bottom lip softly. 

"Isn't Kami here?" He asked in concern after pulling away from our kiss.

Then reality hit. Dammit. "Yeah, maybe another time." He put me down resulting into a sigh from both of us.

"Damn."

I sat on my bed beside him, swinging my feet off the bed. Honestly I forget she's here wherever Zoey and I are about to do stuff. "You're mad?"

"Not really, are you?"

"Yes."

"Aw maybe later when she's sleeping or something." Zoey said rubbing my thigh.

"S-Stop that.." I moved his hand away and breathed heavily.

A smirk grew over his lips. "Maybe I don't want to." He brung his face closer to my neck, causing my head to tilt. "You know I love it when you're hot and bothered." He whispers huskily in my ear, biting on my lobe afterwards.

My legs grew closer together as he left a trail of wet kisses down my neck. It felt as if I couldn't speak. My mouth opened but nothing came out. Suddenly there was a soft knock at the door causing us both to freeze instantly.

"It's Kami..." I said almost inaudible.

"Open the door." He replied nonchalantly laying back on my bed.

"Look at my neck! I know you left something on it!"

"She's only five Zonnique, she don't know what it is anyways."

"You'd be surprised." Said with a mumble, walking towards the door. Slowly I twisted open the knob and looked down at my little sister. "Yes Kami?"

"I'm hungry." She says, holding her stuffed unicorn in hand.

"Me too!" Zoey added.

"Alright I'll make tacos. Go get the stuff out for me okay?" I told her moving some hair from her face.

Kami smiled and nodded before skipping out to the kitchen. She's so adorable but also a cock-blocker. I snickered and went over to my drawer. I took off my clothes then changed into something more comfortable. As I was putting some of my hair into a ponytail, two arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"You're a good sister to her you know that?"

"I try." I replied merely smiling. Sometimes I feel I could do better with Kami but she seems content, so I just go with the 'flow'. It's not easy being an eighteen year old and raising a kid. I never imagined my life being like this at all. "Stop rubbing my stomach, you got me paranoid."

He chuckled. "You're not pregnant are you?"

"No! We haven't even had sex Zoey."

"Maybe you and your bestfriend did." He joked.

"Shut up." I glared at him through the mirror and rolled my eyes. "Jealous much?"

"Of what? If I even found out you were fucking with that nigga, you already know." Zoey warned and smacked my backside.

"Ouch!" I shrieked as he laughed and walked out of my room.

Guess things are back to normal.