❝ disney world ❞

Zoey

I paid for our fees at the Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort then we went up to the rooms. I got two separate rooms, one for Alana and us. Speaking of her she's acting so distant towards me. I guess it must be some pregnancy hormones. I shrugged it off and slid the key into the door. Once I opened it, I heard gasp from Kami and Zonnique. The room looked like a mini apartment actually. There was a beach view from the balcony, two king sized beds and much more. It was definitely worth over a thousand dollars for a week stay.

"Wow this is beautiful!" Zonnique gushed plopping down on one of the beds.

"Oh my god!" Kami squealed on the balcony.

"Aye I'm gonna go talk to Lana right quick. How about we meet y'all down by the park?"

"Sure." She nodded and opened her suitcase. She pulled out a pair of shorts causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Where you going with those?" I asked.

"To the park duh." Zonnique laughed.

"I don't approve."

"I don't give a fuck." She smiled and skipped into the bathroom.

I laughed then walked out the room making my way across the hall. I knocked on Alana's door and a few seconds later she opened it. She looked up at me then sighed.

"Hey."

"Can I talk to you?" I asked.

She nodded and moved aside so I could come in. We both sat on the bed in silence.

"What are we talking about?"

"Everything. How you and the baby doing? I haven't saw you in awhile." I said glancing at her belly.

Alana played with her thumbs. "Well the baby is healthy, he's going to be here soon."

"You're having a boy?" I asked with a bit of excitement in my voice.

"Yeah I forgot to tell you. He'll be here in September."

I nodded. "Great. So are you seeing that nigga still?"

Alana groaned dramatically. "Zoeeeee.."

"I need to know damn."

"No we broke up. I really don't want a boyfriend or anything. I'm trying to focus on raising this baby."

"I feel you on that. Don't worry though because I'mma be there for my lil nigga." I told Alana, then rested my hand on top of her belly.

She smiled then sucked her teeth. "Don't be raising our kid to be a bad ass either."

"Nah he gon' learn how to be a man. I don't want him doing what I had to do. He gon be better than me that's for sure."

"We'll see." She sighed and glanced outside.

I noticed a purplish mark on her neck. My eyes squinted to get a better look at it. The bruise looked fresh too. "Alana what happened to your neck?"

She quickly looked down. "I got into this fight with my ex but it's no big deal."

"That nigga hit you?"

"Zoey...."

• • •

Zonnique

"Where the hell is Zoey?" I asked myself and placed a hand on my hip.

"It's hot.." Kami whined.

It's been about an hour and neither of them are down here yet. The weather is hot as hell plus I really want to go to the park. I don't want to interrupt them so I decided to just leave. Besides I want to spend some time with my little sister. So I texted Zoey telling him to meet us later whenever they were finished. First we went to the Pirate Caribbean Cruise ride. Both Kam and I were overly excited. The age limit was four threw twelve but I refused to leave my sister alone. They allowed me to get on with her anyways. We sat in the seats and out the seatbelts on. The sailor handed us hats to put on which I found adorable.

"Look sissy!" Kami pointed to the water.

"It's so pretty." I smiled. "Like my little princess."

"Who?" She cocked her head to the side.

"You silly!"

"Oh yeah and you're my beautiful queen. Zoey can be the king since that's ya boyfriend!" She shrugged.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "He isn't my boyfriend."

"Niq-Niq, mommy told us never to lie and you is lying."

"Kam I really like Zoey but we area fully boyfriend and girlfriend. But we're happy like that." I blushed. "Do you like him?"

"Yeah he's really nice but he has a potty mouth like you." Kami covered her lips and giggled.

I smiled then ran a hand through my hair. "Right."

The cruise continued and it wasn't all that I expected- being that it was a child's ride. We took a few pictures then got off the miniature boat. I looked at my phone to check the time and it was five o'clock. Zoey hadn't responded to my text yet unfortunately. I trust him completely and I know he wouldn't do anything to betray me. I shrugged it off once again then grabbed Kami's hand.

"I'm hungry."

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her.

"Funnel cake!" Kami smiled.

"After you eat some real food. Let's have some burgers and fries."

"Kay Kay."

We went to the food court and stood in the long line. I took my sunglasses then put them in my backpack. Fifteen minutes later it was finally time for us to order. I got a bacon cheeseburger, french fries and a milkshake. Kami wanted a regular hamburger with ketchup instead. The food cost almost twenty damn dollars. High ass shit. I paid for it and found us an empty table to sit at.

"Mmm this is so good!" I moaned chewing the burger.

"Yes!" Kami grinned and dipped some French fries into her strawberry milkshake.

"Ew what are you doing?" I scrunched up my face.

"Try it sissy!"

"No that's gross." I laughed and wiped the corner of my mouth.

She shrugged. "It tastes like heaven."

"You're so extra yo." We both laughed hysterically at the fact I was mimicking Zoey.

"You're funny Nique." She said and bit into her hamburger.

I simply smirked, then finished up my food. As I glanced up I saw Zoey and Alana walking inside. Kami waved causing them both to walk over. Alana looked tired from walking while Zoey seemed frustrated. He sat beside me while Alana got beside Kami.

"Hey." I said awkwardly.

"Hi." Alana said shyly.

"Is everything okay? You guys are acting weird."

"Yeah we just had a little disagreement. Nothing big." Zoey shrugged.

"Well we're in Disney World! Lets go have some fun." I pouted grabbing his hand.

He looked at me. "Like?"

"Kami and I wanna go meet Mickey Mouse and those other people." I said pointing to my two big buns.

"Aight. You want something to eat or drink before we go Lana?" He asked her.

"I'll just go buy myself a water bottle." She replied.

I wonder what's going on now...