Chapter 10

Now I was mad, just because I'm his mate, does not mean that I'll bend over whenever he fucking wants me to. The nerve of this guy! Jiro pulled his jeans off completely, and was standing there all proud, like he was fucking beautiful. I mean, he is beautiful, but I was not going to tell him that. I wanted his ego to go down, not up. I wasn't in the mood for this, but Zaara had other plans. "Come on, our mate wants us, let's give him what he wants." She purred to me, I ignored her. Whose side was she on, for fuck's sake? I had to answer her back. "No, I don't want to have sex with him, I'm pissed off! Yes, I get that he's my mate, the father of my child, and probably the second child, if I'm pregnant again, but if I say no, no means fucking no!"

Before Zaara could reply I felt hands gripping my ankles. His hands pulled me towards the edge of the bed. Mother of god, I can't talk to my wolf without him trying to make a move! I snapped out of it, and growled. I was able to pull one of my ankles free, and kick his chest away from me. I turned to crawl away from him, but Jiro wasn't having any of that. He growled, got on the bed, and tackled me. He straddled me, and he pinned my wrists with one hand. Fuck! "Get the hell off me Jiro! I'm serious, I am not in the mood for this!" He growled, and then his heated glare went down to my breasts. I could see the lust taking over, and his breathing picked up.

"Lyrica, if I let go of you, do you promise to be good?" I knew what I had to do right there, so I sighed, defeated and relaxed. "Yes I will." I looked up at him with innocent eyes, and he smiled and got off of my hips. He was now hovering over me, and cupping my cheek. I nuzzled my face into his palm, I purred and then looked up at him. He smirked and leaned down to kiss me, I could feel his lips hovering over mine, and for a second I considered staying there. I had to prove my point to him, so just when he was about to kiss me, I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled his head to the side, and I roll us over, until I was on top.

I grinded my pelvis on his, and I had to admit it felt really good. He was about to put his hands on my hips, but that would have ruined the plan, so I grabbed his wrist with my hands and held it up by his head. I knew the perfect thing to do to get out of this situation. I kissed his chest, slowly licking my way down to his abs, where I licked and kissed each one of them. His groans filled the room, and I got to his navel and bit him. I got to the edge of the bed, and I was now standing. I gave him a wicked grin, and I leaned over to make it look like I was going to do something, but instead I turned around and ran to the door. As soon as I got outside, I shut the door closed and locked it.

All of the houses on my land had different on the outside and inside of the doors, just in case. So I locked the door and ran down the stairs. I realized that I didn't change, so I changed into my wolf. I paddled around the house, but before I could get to the door, I heard a loud crack. Then suddenly the door flew down the stairs. At the top of stairs was one pissed off horny mate, and in his eyes I knew for sure, that I was in trouble now.

Hey guys, thanks for voting, it really made me happpy. I wanted to update the book, sorry it's not long, but don't worry I'm still writing for this chapter. Hopefully by tomorrow it'll be done. Thank You again, and enjoy :) Oh, don't forget to vote!

Oh so I'm changing Joseph's name into "Jiro." I like that name better, and I wasn't comfortable using Joseph as the name. I hope you still like it! So now I'm going to fix that, and then update more of chapter 10. :D

I stood there in shock, because he managed to take the whole door off. Then I thought that what an ass he is. Someone is going to have to repair that, and that takes money. My thoughts were cut short when I heard a snarl, and it was a loud one. I changed back to my human form and backed away as slowly as possible. Jiro noticed this and grew even more mad, "Don't! Don't you fucking dare Lyrica!" I gulped, fuck he means business, and the door was far. He was still on top of the stairs, if I could just make it to the pack house, i'd be safe. "Okay okay, I'll come." Slumping my shoulders, I started walking towards the stairs. As soon as he seemed to relax, I took that as my opening, and ran for the door. I slammed it shut, and let my wolf out.

The pack house was so close, and I was running as fast as I could. My lungs were burning as I made it to the front porch of the pack house. I was literally tackled from the side, making me lose my footing. I got the wind knocked out of me as I laid there feeling dizzy. I was trying so hard to get back up, but Jiro's wolf Cain pinned me down, baring his teeth at my throat. This wasn't good, and I licked his muzzle, hoping it would calm him down. It was a daring move, but if I didn't try who knows how rough he could get. His glare seemed to soften a little bit, but he still growled at me. "Why did you run? You are my mate! Mine!" I had to remember not to get mad, because that won't help me or him. "You fucked me without my permission, and you cheated on me. I had to give birth by myself with nobody there to help me at all, because my mate cheated. You fucked another she-wolf!" Even in wolf form I could cry, and that is what happened. I finally let the tears out after trying so hard to be strong. I couldn't do it anymore.

Jiro's POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When I heard that, I immediately got of off her. I laid down next to her, and I didn't realize that she had to carry my child with no support from her mate. She had nobody to support her, because she couldn't bear to be in the house. She knew that she got knocked up, and no matter what, it would look bad, because she was the Beta's daughter. Her wolf was now shaking, and she curled into a ball. I felt so bad, and horrible, how could I do this to my own mate, the woman who I would marry? I should be giving her lots of love, and making her a mother. We should be one happy family. I threw all that away, because I was just some stupid horny hot shot beta. I felt sick, and Cain was right, "I usually am," he said quietly. I just don't know what to do, I want to fix it, but I just don't know how to!

"Let me help you Jiro, I am your wolf, and I will always try to help, even though you are stupid. I'll still help, Lyrica and Zaara are our mates, and now we have a son who will be the future Beta. We can fix this, and we will fix this, because our mate deserves a happy life. We will give her a happy life." I smiled on the inside. Looking down at my mate, I saw how destroyed she was, and I realized that I need to fix this mess. I will make sure that she's happy, like she should be.

Oh my fucking balls you guys are awesome, thank you so much for reading my book. It means so much to me. I'm sorry I haven't fix my mistakes on the books, I will though, so don't you worry! Please continue to read my other books and vote. I'll update chapter 11 as soon as possible, thank you again. I love you guys! :D