Chapter 9

I woke up relaxed and happy, and I laughed to myself. I snuggled in my bed, god I felt amazing. I felt something, so I quickly got up. I saw that my nightgown was pushed all the way up. I smoothed it down, and got up from the bed. When I stood up I felt something, and when I looked down I saw that cum was running down my thigh. I gasped! What the fuck? Images from my dream came rushing back to me. I made love with someone last night, but I was so tired that I couldn't even tell if it was real or fake. I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up, and tried hard to remember.

Zaara was just as curious, and I could hear all of her thoughts. Could it be someone that she knew? No, half of the unmated males knew that she had a pup, and they wouldn't dare to touch her. Then again, maybe someone came in and smelled her arousal, and proceeded to make love to her. Suddenly it dawned on her that Jiro had come in last night. Lyrica had a hunch it was him, and to prove her theory she would tempt him, Zaara thought. But wait! The scent was on her bed! I ran towards my bed and grabbed the comforter, the pillows, and took in a deep breath, and sure enough, the scent was Jiros'.

I was so shocked, I couldn't believe he would do such a thing! I didn't think he would try something like that! I was so mad and angry, and I shook my head. There was a knock at the door, and I turned to see who it could be. I opened the door and saw my mom standing there with Grayson. I relaxed seeing my pup, I opened my arms and took him. He cuddled into my chest, and I smiled. "Morning hun, what's wrong? Before I got in I could feel how tense and mad you were, is everything okay?" My mother could always sense when something was troubling me. I turned from Grayson and sighed, "Morning mom, no everything is fine. I was just mad about Jiro and everything." My mom nodded her head and was about to walk out of the room. "Breakfast should be done soon so get ready, and come down okay?" I nodded and sat down with Grayson.

My mom left and I was still kind of tense, then I noticed that Zaara was quiet, "Zaara?" A few second later I felt her perk up, "Yes?" She asked so calmly and almost happy. "Zaara, why do I get the feeling you know what happened last night?" I could see her smiling. I was getting more and more irritated, "Zaara answer me, what happened last night?!" I could sense her turning her head away from me and lowly growling, so I growled back. I was getting tense, and I couldn't hold it anymore. I went back to my mom and gave her Grayson, and mumbled "I need to run." I then ran out of the house towards the forest. I knew I need to shift and I did, I shook my coat and started to run. I ran through my land, once I was tired I sat down on my belly and laid there, and started to think.

I thought little things like how I think Jiro came into my room, and made love to me. I thought of the fact that he had cum in me, and that it was possible that I might be pregnant with his pup again. Though I didn't want to bear my cheating-mate's pup, the thought of Grayson with a sibling sound so nice. I knew I still wanted more kids, at least two more. I wanted another boy and a girl. I put my head down on my paws and whimpered, I was so confused and Zaara was no help. She didn't said anything, so I asked again, "Zaara, did he?" She was quiet for a bit, but then she sighed and said, "Yes." That's all she said, no details, but I didn't need details to know what happen last night anyways. I started to growl, "how dare he touch me without my permission? How dare he touch me after touching another she-wolf? How Dare He?" My thoughts were cut short when I saw a wolf, he had blackish brown coat, on top, covering his body and half his head. On his belly and legs and half his face, he was white. He looked like those wolves you see on tv, just bigger.

I growled at him until he spoke. "I do as I please, you are my mate, and if I want to touch my mate, I will do so!" He growled at me. I snapped and jumped to my feet, and started to growl at him, crouching down, ready to attack, "How dare you?" With that, I charged towards him, my canines snapping towards him. I tried to bite him, but he was too fast, and moved out of the way. We crashed, rolling on top of each other, nipping at each other. "You're my mate!" He yelled at me through our mind link. I bit his back paw, "I could be pregnant! How do you know if I was ready for another kid or not?" I pushed him off of my back, and we circled each other. This time he charged towards me, but I was ready for him. I met him halfway, and we tackled each other to the ground, and started our fight again.

We fought for awhile until I was tired and exhausted, and worse, hungry as hell. My belly growled at me. Jiro's wolf tried nudging my belly for comfort, but I gave him a warning bite to the ear. He growled back, again, he tried to move closer to me, and I growled again, "Stop it!" I yelled at him, snarling at him until he moved to show me his belly. I didn't care, because I didn't want anything to do with him right now. I got up and started back to the house to eat, but I heard a snap, and Jiro jumped on my back, baring his teeth to my neck. That meant that I should submit to him, so I bit his paw, and pushed him off. I started to walk back up until I felt human hands grab me.

To my utter shock, Jiro was now in human skin, wearing a pair of black jeans. Where on earth did he get those? Jiro grabbed me and hoisted me over his shoulder, but when I started to bite him, he held me like a dog. His one hand gripped my snout shut, but I still growled. He started to walk, and I looked to see that we weren't going to the pack house. Instead, we were going to one of the houses my pack had, incase somebody wanted their own house. He kicked open the door and shut it with his foot. He ran up the stairs to the master bedroom, then threw me down on the bed. "Shift," he crossed his big arms against his beautiful chest and waited with an annoyed facial expression, but I didn't budge, and said "No."

He snarled at me, I whimpered because I didn't like being snarled at. I shifted and wrapped the blanket around my naked body. I turned my nose away from him, "what do you want?" I asked him in my best bitchy voice. I was hoping that he would take a hint that I wasn't planning on staying. I was planning to take off, when I heard the noise of a zipper going down. My head snapped to Jiro, and saw him pulling his zipper down. My eyes widened in shock, what the fuck was he doing? He pulled his pants down, and sprung his manhood. It was solid, huge, and hard. It was a fucking monster, made to make women orgasm at his will. I gulped, and looked up to his face. "I'll show you who's your mate, mate! You're mine, and I'll show how you're mine Lyrica."