Chapter 3

Jiro just stared at me, but I turned and walked away. Before anything happened, I went to go find my best friend Lucy. She was with her mate Brian. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the bathroom. I locked the door and turned to look at her, Lucy was shocked, but after seeing my face,  she grew worried. "What's wrong?" she asked. I gulped and said, "I found my mate! He's from the other pack, and his name is Jiro. He's the future beta of his pack." As soon as I finished explaining, Lucy screamed in excitement,  "Oh my gosh Lyrica, this is great! Stop avoiding him, and go find him! I'm pretty sure he's wondering where you ran off too." I nodded my head, and gave her a hug. Then I went off to find my mate, and as I was walking down the hall, someone grabbed my waist. The touch was so intense and it felt good. The room was dark, but I felt someone breathing on my face. From the touch and the joyful feeling I was getting, I knew it was Jiro. I backed into the door, and he followed, breathing heavily, which made me breathe heavily too. My hands went hunting for the light switch, my hand brushed against it, and I flicked the light switch on, coming face to face with him.

Jiro was taller than me, the top of my head barely reached his collarbone. He had a nice body, but wasn't super muscular or anything. That was  just how I loved my guys. He had a light tan, and both his upper arms were tattooed, which only made me want him more. His hair barely brushed his shoulders, and in one ear he had two little hoop earrings. He wore a black necklace with a little silver pendant. When my eyes traveled south, I noticed that he was wearing a dark green shirt that opened on top, letting me see his hairless chest. He wore jeans that hugged him in all the right places. When I looked up, I noticed that his dark green eyes grew darker. "I...I'm Lyrica," I said nervously. He blinked at me, and then smiled, "I know who you are," he said, softly running his fingers down my neck. I felt a warming and comforting sensation come over me, and I leaned more into his palm.

"I've waited to find you, and now you're mine," before I could react to his words, Jiro cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine. The feeling of his kiss was indescribable. I felt nothing but pure pleasure and love coming from the one who was made for me. He made me so happy!

I broke the kiss first, needing oxygen. I was breathing hard and smiling, because this felt amazing. He rested his forehead against mine. "Lyrica...I need you," Jiro said, as he pushed my body more firmly towards his. A bright blush covered my cheeks as we got closer.

 His wolf craved what he craved, which was his mate, his mate's soul, his mate's love...his mate's body. As his mate, I would gladly give him anything, which included my body.

I bit my lip and nodded my head, Jiro rewarded me with a beautiful smile, before taking my hand, and slowly setting me down on the bed. He captured my lips in another breath-taking kiss, my lips automatically moving with his, and his tongue lightly grazing my bottom lip.

"I'll be gentle, I promise you that," and before I could even think, he was kissing me again. Slowly but surely we both managed to remove our clothes, without breaking the kiss. Jiro layed me down, and hovered over me. He gazed down at me for a little while before he kissed my cheeks softly, and then my forehead, and lastly my lips.

"I won't lie, it'll hurt. Just tell me, and I'll stop okay?" I agreed, and Jiro smiled, and then he started kissing me, and I mean really kissing me. He deepened the kiss, and all I could think of was his lips, and how soft they were. He knew just how to kiss me. His kisses consumed me so much, that I didn't notice him positioning himself against me, "Take a deep breath babe."

I took a deep breath, and he entered me. There was pain and pleasure, it was bittersweet. A small cry escaped my lips, as I felt him slowly sinking into me. Tears rolled down eyes as I tried to block the pain. "Breath babe, just breath ....fuck...just breath," Jiro whispered in my ear, and at that, I lost control of myself, and let my body adjust to his size.

Now Jiro was fully in, I knew it would get better for me. "I'm going to start moving, okay?" I nodded, because if I tried to talk I would've ended up just crying. Jiro started moving his hips slowly, still letting my body adjust to him. The pain was still there, but it wasn't as bad as before.

 Jiro was slowly making beautiful love to me. I reached a new type of high with my mate, and all I could feel now was the pleasure he was bringing me. The way he caressed me, the way he slowed down to kiss me, and the way he made sure I was enjoying myself. There was a euphoric  feeling building up inside me with each movement that Jiro made. 

"J-j-j-Jiro I'm close, please," I said, panting. Jiro smiled down at me, his lips near my ear, "Together babe," he ordered. I clawed his back, it was too much for my body, and I couldn't take it. Soon I felt what he felt, he was close, "That's right babe, just you and me... let go babe, let go."

 We came together, and the feeling of love erupted in me. Jiro collapsed on top of me, breathing hard, and I honestly didn't mind, it felt nice. I felt complete in a way.

I kissed his shoulders, rubbing small circles on his back, while my other hand played with his hand. He pulled out and I winced, because I was still tender.

I smiled at him, and kissed his lips. He pulled away from me and smirked at me, and all I could think of was going for a  round two.