Epilogue

It's been quite some time since I got married. Jiro made up for all the fucked up stuff he did to me, after that day he gave his little speech and asked me to marry him, we were wedded ahaha and I couldn't been any more happier. We were finally a family but a couple years later on our anniversary Jiro end up knocking me and the results were twin boys, Jiro freaked out and did everything during my pregnancy. The look on his face when Jack and Simon were born was beautiful... He silently cry holding our sons,Grayson being four was eager to meet his new brothers. I love my boys but it didn't end there!

On Grayson's seventeen birthday, Jiro and I let him and his friends take a road trip to see the states and have fun though I was a worry mom. But Jiro reassured me he needs some time to himself, with the twins at sleepovers. With the house to ourselves Jiro and I had some quiet alone time which resulted with me getting pregnant again ahaha. But this baby was different because I finally got what I wanted a beautiful baby girl.

Couple of month later, Letha was born my beautiful baby girl was here and My boys couldn't wait to meet her. When Jiro found out it was a girl he couldn't stop smiling saying he always wanted a daughter. Jiro holds her for the first time and tells me "Sorry babe, but I think I've fallen in love with her faster than you." Which surprising made me laugh and happy! Grayson was next holding her close tell her he'll protect her no matter what I shred some tears even more when her twin brother told her they'll never stop loving her.

My family was completed.

A lot has changed and I love it, Grayson is a strong handsome 21 year old learning everything need to be the new Beta. Jack and Simon way to eager to grow up and be enforcers of the pack and my little Letha now four, the sweet little girl a mother can ask for.

I watched from one day from my porch Grayson and Jiro sparing with each other while Jack and Simon in wolf forms running around, it was insane how their wolves look exactly a like ahaha. I sat there with Letha on my lap watching her daddy and brother sparing "Mommy did you see that! Did you see! Gray almost pin daddy!" Letha giggle and bounce with excitement. She grew very fond of her older brother, I smiled "I did, why don't you go congratulation Grayson kiddo."

Letha jumped off my lap and ran well wobble her way to Grayson, as soon as he saw he stop and pick her up spinning around while Jack and Simon came back. All my kids together. Jiro walked up pick me up and set me on his lap.

"Beautiful sight, my three strong handsome boys and my beautiful baby girl. Thank you Lyrica, you made me a husband and a father to these kids. Now my first born is becoming a Beta, I'm so proud and fuck do I love you babe." I nuzzled my head in his neck and lay a gentle kiss, " I know sweetheart, I love you more. You made me a happy women and mother. We made some pretty ass kids huh" Jiro chuckling wrapping his arms around me leaning in and kiss me and still I melt when he kisses me. After that mind blowing kiss ended I nuzzle back into him. "I'm glad how everything turn out." Jiro agreed and we watch our kids mess around and making Letha giggle, it was the perfect family and I loved them!

Jiro pulls me back a little to look at me giving me that smirk that got me pregnant the third time. " Hey let's have another kid!" I shook my head and thump him on the forehead "Jiro we have enough kids! I have no idea how I love you." I smiled at him, he smiled back "Because babe, I rock your world." Giving me a cheeky grin.

And we live happily ever after.

The End.