PLEASE READ!!!!!

Hi guys!

So this is my first werewolf story and it was complete shit 😂 I said this because I rush this story when original it was suppose to be long. But I didn't want to write a cliche story anymore and honestly I just want it to done with, another thing I have no idea why anyone read it lmao!!!

Like what pulled you in to read it????? Blows my mind people actually read it, I won't delete it because it is the very first story I completed so it had sentimental values.

I first wrote this story when I was 18 and very new to writing, don't get me wrong I still suck with grammar and such but I feel like I improved a little....like very little. 😅

I'm 22 now and I'm focusing now on Sacrifice and Him but I don't think I would ever make a spinoff from this story, doesn't seem right.

There are some fun facts about this story uh let me know if you wanna know them, highly doubt it though. 😂

To all the reader that absolutely hated this story and did nothing but criticize me well I would love to say some bitchy but no.

My message is you should feel ashamed of yourself.

You have no right to criticize me or anyone else on this website, people on this website are brave enough to put their work on here and hope for the best. Instead sarcastic A-Holes love to be grammar nazi, instead of mean awful crap keep it to yourself or better yet try to help them instead of belittling them. If you don't like it no one is making you read it so deleted it duh, we should be encouraging each other not knocking each other out.

For those few people who actually like the story....God Bless You Guys 👏 you guys are very sweet, I'm very grateful to you guys. The story was weird as fuck but you guys manage to see my point of view and understood me. For that I love you guys ❤️

To the amateur writers, KEEP ON WRITING!!!! NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON WHAT YOU WANT TO WRITE, SOMEONE OUT THERE WILL BLOODY LOVE IT!