Chapter 2:

I was in the middle of some very fine guys ^.^ just damn! They started to talk to me :D OMG! The plane ride was NOT boring at all;)

It went by so fast, I didn't notice we were landing. As we went and got our luggage, we exchanged numbers.

Okay so their names are Sergio and Alex. They're brothers. Sergio is 17 and Alex is 16. They actually go to the same school as me:O WHY HAVEN'T I NOTICED SUCH HOTTIES AT SCHOOL?!

Their cousin was picking them up so they left. I was waiting for Bailey's mom. WHERE WAS SHE?! Then I saw her. I went up to her and we hugged.

"You've changed so much since the last time I saw you! You look so much like your mother when she was your age. Such a beautiful young lady."

"I could say the same for you. Still BEAUTIFUL! Bet you get mistake for a 19 year old;)" yup I love joking with her ^.^

She led me outside and into a small car. She loaded my suitcases in the back and we were off. On the way to the hotel we started to catch up. She told me Bailey wasn't the same after I left:/ I wasn't either!

"Aw. You still have his necklace?" she asked.

"Of course!" I said excitedly. She pulled up into hotel. She got one suitcase and I got the other.

"Right now the crews are at practice and won't be back 'til 10. So we don't have to worry about seeing Bailey in the lobby." we walked into the lobby. She handed me a key. "That's the key to your room. It's on the same floor as mine. It's actually right across from mine."

We stopped dead in our tracks. All the crews were in the lobby messing around. I spotted Bailey. He was leaning on the wall talking with Elektrolytes. They so fine 

We tried to walk to the elevator trying to stay unseen. It worked!:D except some of the guys from Elektrolytes also got on :O they was cute 

"Hi Mrs. Anderson." one of them said. There was two.

"Hi Marcus. Hi Sal." she said to one and then to the other.

They continued talking and I felt left out. The elevator came to a stop. We all got off and headed towards the same direction. They went towards a door and we went to another door, right in front of their door.

"So this is your room. If you need me, I'm 3 doors down." she turned and went into her room.

I went into my room it was actually nice. It had a small kitchen and living room. I went to the bedroom and it had a queen bed! I dropped my stuff and I jumped on the bed. This was so much fun ^.^

But I stopped after a while. I'm actually getting sleepy. I'll take a nap. But my phone started to ring.

I looked at it and it was Valeria. She better have a good reason to be calling me -_- but then again it's only 5.

"Hello?" I asked tiredly.

"OH MY GOD! THANK GOD YOU ANSWERED! I thought you were dead!" Valeria shouted through the phone.

"Calm down girl. Why would I be dead?"

"You didn't hear? Three people got shot and died last night! Just down the street from where you live! And since I didn't see you today at school I thought you were one of them. They say it was two guys and a girl."

"I'm actually down by LA. No wonder I heard some shots last night! OMG! Hopefully it's no one we know."

"Ivory... Check Facebook..." she said letting out a sob. I logged onto Facebook and EVERYONE was talking about the shooting. Then I got to one post. It read:

RIP Micheal Perez.

I just froze. I didn't read the other names. My baby Dimplez is gone :/ hopefully it's a mistake. It has to be a mistake. I know he bangs but he was trying to get out of that life. IT HAS TO BE A MISTAKE!

Tears started to pour out of my eyes. My baby Dimplez :/ I've known for 6 years. I met him when we moved. He was my neighbor. I had the BIGGEST crush on him in 6th grade.

*FLASHBACK*

It was my first day at the new school in Modesto. I didn't know anybody. During recess I was sitting under a tree all alone. Then this really adorable little boy came up to me smiling. He had dimples!

"Hi!" he said really hyper.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"You're new here right?" he asked curiously.

I nodded.

"Oh. That's nice. I'm Michael by the way." he smiled at the end.

"I'm Ivory."

"NICE TO MEET YOU IVORY! Your in my class right?"

I nodded.

"You sit by Alex right? He's really nice." he sat next to me. And that's how we meet. Later that month I gave him the nickname Baby Dimplez. I added the 'z' when we got into 6th grade.

*flashback over*

He's my best guy friend. I talked to him about EVERYTHING! About guy problems y todo. He actually beat up my ex's if they cheated on me.

Our freshmen year, we had Health together and he would always be high in there :/ we would crack jokes. Fucken around having fun :/

The last time I saw him was yesterday. At his house. I always go over to his casa. I love his mother ^.^ she's like my second mom. 

"Ivory? You still there?" I heard Valeria say.

"Yeah." I crocked out. My vision was blurred. I better take out my contacts. "I'm sorry Valeria but I have to go." I could still hear her sobbing.

"Bye." I hung up. I just continued to cry. I cried myself to sleep.