Chapter 4

I turned to see Marcus. I smiled a little.

"Every time I see you, your sad. What's wrong?" he asked with concern.

"I just lost another one of my friends." I whispered.

"Really? I'm so sorry. How?"

"He doesn't remember me. But it's only been 6 years." I put my head on Marcus shoulder and just cried. I pulled away and noticed I left a big wet spot on his shirt. "I'm so sorry."

"It's ok. It's just tears. Hey. When we get back to the hotel, you wanna head to the pool with us?" he asked shyly.

"Yeah. But just so you know, I can't swim." I said a little embarrassed.

"Thats ok. We won't go on the deep side." he smiled. I just love his smile. And his eyes... I get lost in them. Wait. Am I really starting to like Marcus after ONE day?

I rode in the van with Elektrolytes. We got to the hotel and went in the elevator.

"so meet me out in the hall in front of our rooms in 10 minutes." Marcus said to me.

"come on Marcus. Girls need more than 10 minutes to get ready." George said while laughing.

"Actually 10 minutes is more than enough time. Thank you very much. I bet I can get ready before you." I said smirking.

"Alright." we all went into our rooms. I put on(look in the external link)

I went into the hallway. None of them were out yet. I looked at my phone. With 4 minutes to spare. Their door was opening and all of the guys piled out.

"Told you." I smirked.

"Whatever. I couldn't find my swim trunk." George said.

"Uh huh. Sure." we headed down to the pool.

"You have a belly button piercing? Nice." Marcus said.

"Yeah." I smiled at him.

"Did it hurt?" he asked.

"Nope." we got to the pool and the guys immediately went in. Well after they took their shirts off of course. Well all except Marcus. He was taking his sweet time like me.

I slowly took off my clothes revealing my bikini. Marcus just stared at me.

"So you wanna go in the pool?" he said nervously. I smiled and nodded.

We got in the pool but didn't go into the deep side. We were in the part where I barely float. We were just talking, splashing each other from time to time.

"So how old are you?" Marcus asked.

"15. And you?"

"16. What's your favorite type of dance?"

"Popping. What's yours?"

"B-Boy."

"Cool." I smiled and stared into his eyes. And he stared back. He started to lean in. Our lips were inches away but someone cannonballed right next to us and soaked us. We turned to see Ian Eastwood from Mos Wanted Crew.

"Really dude?" Marcus asked.

"Sorry. I wanted to make an entrance." Ian smirked. He turned towards me. "And who might you be?"

"Ivory." I said and smiled sweetly.

"Nice to meet you." he kissed my hand. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey your crew is calling you over." Marcus said to Ian.

"Looks like your crew is calling you too."

Marcus turned around to see Sal calling him over.

"We gonna play chicken with Mos Wanted. And of course you wanna play." Marcus turned and looked at me.

"I don't think you wanna swim over there?" I shook my head.

"I'll sit over on the edge and watch:)" I started to head to the edge.

"I think you should sit closer. Somewhere you can see better." I nodded. I got out of the water and dried off. I walked over to the deep side. Where they were playing chicken. I sat down on the edge and let my feet dangle in the water.

Up first was Nico and Marcus vs. Lando and Ian. Marcus was on Nico's shoulders and Ian was on Landos shoulders.

Marcus and Nico won. After a few games I got bord of watching. I was about to get up when someone pushed me into the water. And like I said, I can't swim!

I fell into the 7 ft deep side. I'm only 5 ft. Problem? YES! I went plunging to the bottom. Water filled my lungs. I don't think anyone noticed me fall into the water. No one cared. No one ever did.

I couldn't breathe. Water just filled my mouth. I felt a heavy pressure on my chest. I was drowning. My eyes slowly closed but I saw some hands reach out to me.

Everything went black.