Chapter 3

I woke up at around 8. I always go for a jog. Better go now. I got up and went over to my suitcase. I pulled out a blue tank top, basketball shorts and running shoes.

I quickly put on my contacts and headed out. I didn't bother putting on make up. I was locking the door when I heard people talking and laughing I turned to see RNG and MWC. Crap. I tried to hide behind my hair but I realized it was in a pony tail so no point -_-

I don't think they noticed me. Baileys mom was behind them. She saw me.

"Hi dear." she gasped. "Why are your eyes so red and puffy? Have you been crying?" she asked with concern.

I nodded. "My best friend died yesterday." I let out a small sob.

"Oh I'm so sorry." she pulled me into a hug and let me cry into her shoulder. "He's in a better place now. How did he die, if you don't mind me asking."

"He got shot." I was trying to stop crying.

"I'm terribly sorry." it was quiet. "Where were you heading so early?"

"Jogging. I always jog in the morning but I wasn't sure if there was park near by."

"There's one right down the street. Like a five minute walk from here."

"Thank you." she let me go.

"And be ready by 6. The taping is at 7. I will pick you up." she smiled.

"Ok." and then out of nowhere Bailey appears.

"Mom we're waiting for you." he stopped and looked at me. He looked away and turned towards his mom.

"oh sorry. Im coming. So I'll see you later." she gave me a quick hug and walked away.

"Who's that?" I head Bailey whisper to his mom.

"An old friend." I smiled a little. I locked the door and as I was walking towards the elevator, Elektrolytes came out of their room and also walked towards the elevator. I pressed the button and they were already behind me.

The doors opened and we piled in. I just stared down at my phone. Marcus was standing by me. I was looking through my pictures. The ones of Michael and me. I started to cry. I didn't want to but it was hard. A small sob left my lips. They all heard it 'cause they all turned their heads towards me. I wiped my eyes and tried to stop crying.

"Hey you ok?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Marcus staring at me.

I shook my head.

"Whats wrong?" Another asked. I think it was Sal.

"My best friend died." I tried not to stutter.

"We're so sorry." they all said.

"It's ok." I sighed a little.

"At least he's in a better place." I smiled. Michael always told me, if he died to get high so I could be up in the sky with him. He told me this when he was high so he made no sense.

He never made sense. I miss all his random outbursts.

I felt an arm go around my shoulder. It was Marcus. "If you need someone to talk to, or even a shoulder to cry on, I'm your guy." he smiled at the end. I smiled to.