Chapter 10

I woke up with a pain in my neck. Why the hell am I on the floor? I looked at my bed and Nicolette was sleeping there. -___- I looked at my phone and it was 12. I'm still sleepy. I got on the bed and fell asleep. I was later being shaken awake by someone. I rolled over and fell off my bed. I groaned.

"Get up! We're going to the mall!" Nicolette yelled in my ear. I reluctantly got up. I saw Nicolette wearing a Love Flag Tank with a grey sweater over it, with Grey Skinny Jeans, and Vlado Knight Black shoes with a beanie with a wing charm necklace.

She held out clothes for me to put on. I took a quick shower then put on my Never Say Never shirt along with jeggins, my black supra shoes, a black beanie and a lot of bracelets. I grabbed my fake gages and put then on. I also grabbed my sunglasses and Betty Boop bag.

"Why exactly are we going to the mall?" I asked still half asleep.

"Remember you told me you wanted to dye you hair?" she asked all cheeky. I nodded. "I'm taking you to dye your hair! And also you're getting your nails done for your date!" I stared at her in shock. I'M REALLY GETTING MY HAIR DONE?! NO EFFIN WAY! I've been wanting to dye my hair since like... FOREVER! We walked out into the lobby to find Megan and all of RNG-minus Bailey- waiting for us. We piled into Megans car. We were squished xD some had to sit on each others laps. Nothing weird about that... We got to the mall and ran in. Nicolette dragged me towards this salon while the other girls went to shop around. Megan came with us.

When we got in the salon, Nicolette started to talk to the lady behind the desk. They talked for a while til Nicolette came back and pulled my towards a chair.

The lady handed me a book full of different kinds of hair colors and styles. "Which one would you like sweetie?" she asked. I pointed towards one. She nodded. Nicolette took off my beanie. The lady started on my hair. While we waited for the dye to set in my hair, they got started on my nails. They finished my nails and washed out my hair. I looked in the mirror and hugged Gabby (the lady who did my hair). My hair had blue highlights.

I was about to leave but Gabby stopped me. "Where do you think you're going? Nicolette didn't mention I was going to style your hair for your date?"

"No. She didn't." She turned me away from the mirror.

"You don't get to see." she smiled. I took out my phone and went on twitter.

@m3xsk1ttl3 : getting my hair done... thank you @_NicoletteFusco for letting me know :P ♥ you

"YOUR WELCOME!" I heard Nicolette call out. She was next to me just getting a trim. My phone rang.

@Jennique_RNG : @m3xsk1ttl3 OMG! Its coming out GORGEOUS!!! Love the color:)

I looked up to see all of them standing there. "Hey guys!" I smiled up at them. They each had AT LEAST four bags. "What did you guys buy?" I asked curiously.

"ABDC is having a small party this Saturday. So we got our dresses and accessories that go along with it." Marina answered.

"Also some new sweatpants and shorts." Alex added.

"We got you a dress also!" Neeks said a little to excited.

"Do I get to see it?" I questioned.

"NOPE!" they said at the same time. I pouted. They sat down and waited. Gabby finished at 5. I looked my hair and I LOVED it!

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I hugged her. I was about to pay but Gabby stopped me.

"Nicolette already payed." she walked away and got started with someone else. I went up to Nicolette and she was smirking.