Chapter 5

***Marcus's POV***

I looked over at Ivory smiling but my smile quickly disappeared. She wasn't there. I saw Cameron looking horrified. I swam over to her.

"Hey Cameron? Did you see a girl sitting here? Her names Ivory." she just looked at me horrified.

"OH MY GOD! I pushed her into the pool! Thinking it was Neeks! She hasn't surfaced!"

"She can't swim." I dove into the water it was hard seeing but I saw a blurred object at the bottom of the pool. Motionless. I swam towards it and it was Ivory.

Her eyes were closing. I grabbed her and pulled her up to the surface. I looked frantically around. I called Sal and the guys over.

"Help me get Ivory out of the water." they lifted her out of the water.

"What's wrong?" Mos Wanted walked over and asked.

"Cameron pushed Ivory in thinking it was Neeks. Ivory can't swim." I checked her chest. "Shes not breathing." she looked really pale. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Someone needs to perform CPR on her." someone said. Sal looked at me and then at Ivory. He started to give her CPR. I was sorta jealous. 1. His lips are touching hers. 2. HIS LIPS ARE TOUCHING HERS!

Well he's not really kissing her. He's saving her life. After a few tries Ivory started to cough up water. And a lot of it. She opened her eyes and they bugged out when she saw Sal towering over her.

He helped her to a chair. She held her head in her hands. Everyone was surrounding her.

"Come on guys, let's give her some space." Nico said. We all backed away. Sal kneeled next to Ivory and whispered something into her ear. She just nodded.

Sal walked over to where her stuff was at and brought it to her. He put her towel around her and helped her inside.

I walked after them. "Hey Ivory sorry that happened." she looked at me with confused eyes.

"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault. You weren't the one who pushed me into the water." she said in a small voice.

***Ivory's POV***

I opened my eyes to see Sal towering over me. My eyes bugged out. He helped me up and to a chair. I had a HUGE headache. Everyone was surrounding me. Um. Awkward.

"Come on guys, let's give her some space." Nico said. They all backed away.

Sal kneeled next to me and whispered  "Do you want me to get your stuff so you can go to your room and get some rest?" I just nodded.

Sal walked over to where my stuff was at and brought it to me. He put my towel around me and helped me inside.

Marcus walked after us. "Hey Ivory sorry that happened." I looked at him confused.

"Why are you sorry? It wasn't your fault. You weren't the one who pushed me into the water." we got into the elevator. We got to our floor. Megan was just leaving her room when she saw us.

"Ivory! What's wrong?! Your shaking!" I hadn't noticed I was shaking.

"um. I was sorta drowning put Marcus and Sal saved me." she looked at the guys then back at me. She pulled me into a hug.

"I'm just glad your ok." she whispered into my ear. She turned towards the guys "Thank you for saving Ivory."

"I owe you one." I said with a little laugh.

Marcus smiled widely at me. "Come to practice with us tomorrow! We find out what our challenge is for next week." he said a little to excited.

"Um. Ok." I smiled. They both smiled back. Sal handed me my bag and they headed back to the pool.