Chapter 6

"Can whoever tackled me, please get their fatass off of me? Pretty please?" I said a little annoyed.

"Only if you agree not to leave." I heard Marcus whisper in my ear. I shivered. I nodded. Damn.

He got off of me and helped me up.

"Meanie. You so fat." I poked his imaginary fat.

He gasped. "I'm not fat. Look!" he lifted up his shirt and DAMN was he right when he said he wasn't fat!

I blushed and looked away.

"Aaah. Look Ivory's blushing. Does someone have a wittle crush on Marcus?" George teased.

"Shut up."

"Aaah. She's not denying it!" Joey added.

"I said shut up." I was hiding my face from them. I took a quick look at Marcus and he was smiling so wide. Fuck fuck fuck. But do I have a crush on him? You could say that. But he doesn't feel the same way:/

"See. There's no denial coming from her. You guys would make like the cutest couple EVA!" George said sounding like a girl. I was blushing so much! My cheeks felt so hot:O I look like a tomato.

"how can you like someone after like 1 day?" I said, still blushing a little.

"LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!" they all called out. Marcus was just smiling widely.

I wonder what he's thinking of. I shook my head. I know for a fact he doesn't like me. I frowned.

"MARCUS AND LIVI SITTING ON A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes along a baby in a carriage..." I just zoned out.

For some reason I started to think about my ex's and how they would just use me. Either to make someone jealous, or for a dare. Once this guy was dared to make me fall in love with him and to get me in bed with him. Actually he raped me. At school. But thats a story for another time.

When Michael found out, he beat the shit out of him. They had to take him to the hospital. Fuck. Just thinking about Michael makes me sad. But I will NOT cry. Not in front of them.

"Um where's the bathroom?" my voice broke a little. Fuck. A silent tear slid down my cheek.

"Down the hall." I nodded. I walked out of the room and walked to the bathroom. When I got in, I slid down the wall and just cried my eyes out. I miss Michael so much. This just isn't fair. I know life isn't fair. But Michael NEVER did anything to deserve to die. He was trying to get out of the gang life. I wonder who the other people were that died.

I heard the door open and some gasps.

***Marcus's POV***

These guys are such jerks -___- but I hope that means she has a crush on me. Because to be honest I have a crush on her. And when I saw her yesterday all pale, it hurt.

"Um where's the bathroom?" I heard Ivory ask. Her voice broke. HOW GREAT! She might start crying. I wonder why. She's so sensitive. It's cute.

"Down the hall." Kyle answered. She nodded and walked out.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled at them.

"What?" they asked dumbfounded.

"WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?! You guys embarrassed her!" I was mad.

"We were just kidding though."

"She doesn't think you were kidding."

"Dude. Do you like her?" George asked.

I nodded slightly. "Is it obvious?"

"Yeah. But I don't think Ivory notices it."

"But did you see the way she was looking at you when you lifted up your shirt? She bit her lip and just looked away." Nico said.

"Can we just get to practicing?" I asked.

"Why doesn't a certain someone want to talk about a certain person?" George teased.

"I just think we should get practicing." this week is Drake week. We got the song Headlines. We need to pick out a line from the song and we picked "Floating In and Out of consciousness" 20 minutes has passed and Ivory hasn't came back.

"Nice. You guys scared her off!" I exclaimed.

"Maybe she felt sick and left?"

I shrugged. I decided to text her:

'Hey Ivory. What's taking you so long?'

I got a reply seconds later.

'oh I'm sorry. I ran into RNG. They're old friends of mine and we started talking. That wanted to hang out while they practice. See you at the hotel!♥'

I sighed.

"What's wrong man?" Chris asked.

"Ivory didn't get sick. Shes with RNG."

"Oooh."

"We're sorry if we embarrassed you guys today."

"It's cool." we continued to practice. We stopped to eat. Then went back to practicing. We ended practice at midnight. We were leaving the studio. Damn, was I tired! We got in the van and headed back to the hotel. We finally got there and walked inside the hotel. I saw Ivory with RNG. She was on Bailey's back racing Neeks and Marina. Neeks was on Marinas back. Bailey and Ivory won. Ivory jumped off his back and started to jump up and down screaming "JAJA! IN YO FACES! WE WON!"

She jumped and gave Bailey a hug. I guess he wasn't expecting that because they fell back. They were laughing. I got jealous. I have no idea why, but I just did. I think the other guys noticed 'cause Sal put his hand on my shoulder and said "you know they could be really good friends?"

"What if that's how she sees me? Only as a friend?"

"Well ask!" George exclaimed. Which was loud and caused Ivory and RNG to turn around. Ivory smiled brightly and blushed. She waved us over. I really didn't 'cause I was tired but whatever. I don't wanna be rude. We walked over and said hi.

"HEY GUYS! Have you met my best friend Ivory here?" Bailey gestured to Ivory.

We nodded. "Yeah, we met her yesterday." Sal replied.

"Sorry guys, but we don't wanna be rude but we wanna get back to our room and get some sleep." Joey said.

"oh. Ok. BYE GUYS!" they shouted after us.

"I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD THOSE 5 CANS OF MONSTER!" Ivory exclaimed.

"LET'S GO TO THE PARK!" Bailey said.

"YEAH!" they all ran out of the hotel. Just then Megan came out of the elevator. Looking furious.

"Boys. Have you seen Bailey, Neeks, Marina and Ivory?"

"Yeah. We heard them say they were going to the park." Kyle replied.

Megan shook her head. "They each drank 5 monsters. After I told them not to. Well thanks boys!" she ran out of the hotel.

We headed up to our room. They crashed right as they hit the bed. But I stayed up a little longer and watched tv. After few minutes I heard some voices outside.

"But mom. We said we were sorry like a billion times!" I heard Bailey say.

"Megan. This is all my fault. If I hadn't bought all those monsters, this wouldn't of happened. I take full responsibility." Ivory said.

"No. It was my fault. I dared them to drink 5 cans of monsters." Bailey said.

I peeked out of my peep hole and just saw Bailey, his mom and Ivory.

"Nuh uh! My fault!" Ivory exclaimed.

"NOPE! My fault!" Bailey said back.

"Enough! Be quiet. People are trying to sleep! Bailey. Go to sleep. You have practice tomorrow morning. And Ivory. Your going to the mall with me. Be ready by 10." then they went into their rooms.