Chapter 1:

I still can't believe I'm seeing my bestiie since we were in diapers again! AFTER LIKE WHAT?! 6 years?! You're probably wondering 'WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CRAZY BITCH GOING ON ABOUT?!" well I'm glad you asked!:D

My mom has this best friend of hers. They've known each other for the LONGEST time! They did EVERYTHING together! And I mean everything! Double dates, the whole thing. They got married the same day!:D and got pregnant around the same time!:D that's where my bestiie and me come in!

My bestiie's name is Bailey ^.^ Bailey Anderson! YES! The one from RNG ^.^ I'm so proud of him! 6 years ago my dad decided to move away from Washington to California. And that meant the end of being with Bailey :/ I still remember like it was yesterday!

*flashback*

"MOMMY! Do we have to leave?!" I yelled at my mom as she loaded the last of our things into the moving truck.

"Yes. We do." she went back into the almost empty house.

I ran off towards my hiding spot. Only Bailey and me know about it. It's this old abandoned playground. I hid under the slide and cried. I heard footsteps knowing it was Bailey.

"Ivory. Please come out from under there." I heard him say.

"I don't wanna." I said stubbornly.

"please?" he said pleading.

"Fine." I got out from under the slide. I hugged Bailey. "I'm going to miss you so much."

"Just don't forget about me." he said while chuckling.

"how could I? Remember we still need to open up our dance studio." ever since we were 5, we've wanted to be dancers. But most importantly, a choreographer.

"I want you to have something of mine. So for sure you won't forget about me." he took off his necklace. The one I gave him that said 'Bailey' and on the back it said 'WUV YOU! ~Ivory' I have a similar one but with my name.

I smiled. "Then I want you to have mine." we exchanged necklaces.

We went back to my house. I was leaving later that night.

*flashback over*

I still have the necklace. I wear it everyday. I wonder if he still has mine. Well now I'm 15. I was watching ABDC7 week 2. They were announcing the crews and one crew caught my eye. I think their name is Rated Next Generation? The guy looks very familiar.

I look closely and gaps. "OMG! THATS BAILEY! MOM! BAILEYS ON TV!" my mom came running in on the phone smiling.

"Yes. I know. I'm talking on the phone with his mom." she turns and goes into the kitchen. I haven't talked to him at all!

I continued watching ABDC and another crew caught my eye. Elektrolytes. BEAST! They cute;D I still can't believe Baileys on TV!!!!!!:D OMG!!!!!! It was over and I quickly voted multiple times for Elekrtolytes and RNG.

My mom came back in the living room, still on the phone. "How would you like to surprise Bailey by going to the taping this Friday?"

"YUS!!!!!!! What about school?"

"Independent study's." my moms cool ^.^

"AWESOME!!!!!! When do I leave?"

"tomorrow afternoon. So go pack." I ran up to my room and started to pack.

I started to throw random outfits into my suitcase.

"WAIT MOM HOW MANY SUITCASES SHOULD I TAKE?!" I called out.

"AT LEAST TWO!" she called back. I took out another suitcase and filled that one. I made sure my make up bag fit. It's a big bag o.o it all fit ^_^ VICTORY!

When I finished it was midnight. So no school tomorrow>:D my mom called earlier today. All I have to do is pick up all my assignments tomorrow before I leave to LA.

The next morning I woke up at 9. Ugh. I went to take a shower and got out. I put on (look at external link)

I went down stairs to find my mom with my school bag.

"Here ya go. I went to your school and got all your assignments while you were taking a shower." she handed me my bag. It was heavy.

"DANG! Is it like all the assignments for the rest of the year?!"

"Um. Well I wasn't sure how long you wanted to stay in LA so just in case RNG make it to the finals and win! You can stay as long as you want." YUS!

"So your flight leaves at 1 and it's 10:30. It takes at least an hour to get to the airport. we should head to the airport." I grabbed my suitcases from upstairs and headed downstairs.

I saw my little puppy waiting at the last step.

"AW MOMMY I CAN'T LEAVE OREO! I won't be able to sleep D;" Oreo sleeps in my bed.

"Sorry honey. The hotel doesn't allow dogs." Oreo started to wag her tail. Aw I'm gonna miss her so much:/ I got on my knees and picked her up. I kissed her nose.

"I love you Oreo! I'm gonna miss you so much!" I set her down. She looked up at me with sad eyes.

We left and were off towards the airport.

"Bailey's mom is going to pick you up. Without Bailey knowing. You might see him at the hotel but leave the surprise until tomorrow!" I nodded.

We continued to talk. I turned the radio on and started to jam out to random music. My mom just laughed. We finally got to the airport. I hopped out and grabbed my suitcases. My mom helped me inside. We hugged and I was on my way threw all the security. It was rather boring. Let's skip to the flight.