X

Lance's POV

"Laaaaance." Matt poked. My Motter told me that I would get to sleep in today.

"Ugh." I groaned and rolled over.

He poked my side and I squirmed. He began to tickle my side lightly.

"Don't!" I screamed, rolling away from him and tangling myself in my blanket.

He chuckled, reaching forward to tickle me, I rolled back again and fell off my bed.

My sleeping mask still on my eyes. I sighed and tried to lift my arm to take it off, but my arm was stuck in blanket.

"Matthew Holt. I hate you." I sighed.

I heard him laugh from the other side of my room. I rolled over again, trying to untangle myself.

"When time is it?" I asked, my face on the floor of my bedroom.

"7am." He responded, still on the other side of my room, I heard a dresser drawer open and close.

"7am the usual morning line up..." I mumbled.

"Start on the chores and sweep 'till the floor's all clean!" Matt replied, laughing a bit.

I rolled onto my back and continued to sing, "Polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up."

"Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15..." he paused, "do uh, do you need help?"

"And so I'll read a book, or maybe two, or three!" I rolled over once again finally freeing myself from my blanketed hell. "I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery!"

I stood up with a smile and looked over my bed too Matt who shook his head and continued, "I'll play guitar and knit, and cook and basically..."

"Just wonder when will my life begin!" We sung in unison laughing together, I walked around my bed and over to him.

He held out clothes to me and I took them from him. "I'll be right back, get dressed while I'm gone!" Matt exclaimed, leaving the room.

I sighed and striped from my pyjamas, replacing them with my regular long sleeved baseball-tee, and blue jeans.

I looked in the mirror, "Looking good." I winked at myself, making finger guns and chuckling.

"You are one cocky son of a bitch." I heard Matt laughing from the door.

"You know it." I spoke, looking over at him with a slight smile on my face.

He sighed, "Let me fix your hair... I think your family is going into town today."

I could feel my smile grow. "I hope so..."

He chuckled as he walked over to me and began to fix my mess of a bed head. "It's snowing!" I heard voices and a lot of thumping from down the hall. From my door I watched my two younger sibling run down the stairs after each other.

Matt had finished brushing my hair and I ran towards the door, "Thanks Matt, now I'm going too mess it up with my beanie!" I laughed, running out of my room and down the stairs.

Lanny, Lavender, and Laurence stood at the door, waiting for one of our servers to bring out our winter clothing.

"It snowed all night Lancey!" Laurence yelled, running over to me, Lavender not far behind.