Poll

So, I had to do this one right after the first book, but I am taking a poll for the next book I do.

Okay, we have a few choices. 

1: DC PARENTS: Luthor And Kent. A Battle.

After his campaign for President of the united states fails, Lex Luthor was put in Jail for the creation of the Kr project, and slavery of the Genomorphs. The only problem is, he has someone on his side. Go back three years and see how Luthor Saved Clark Kent's life, and how Kent needs to now pay him back, one task at a time.

2: DC PARENTS: An Apple Shot By An Arrow.

Artemis was heart broken, telling the West Family of Wally's death. She watched for years. Wally's father dying in a gang fight at a bar, his mom killing herself with the feeling that she had caused her sons death. Artemis has to reach a hand out to a new family member, one she has worried about for day one. "If he stops eating, what will happen?" "He could die in a matter of weeks, maybe less."

3: DC PARENTS: Big K, Little r.

Katen is the newest product of the Kr projects. This time he was made with 75% human dna and 24% Kryptonian. The other one percent is Genomorphic, and Eda is the only one who knows. Eda spends every breathing moment making sure this boy is okay, but he snaps. What happened to Eda? What will happen to Katen? And Who made this all happen?

4: DC PARENTS: Arii Games.

8 years. Arii spent 8 years frozen, 8 years from his family, from his mentor, from everything. IN the 8 years his mother had died, his foster mom had married and divorced his mentor, and everything he once loved was gone. But when he came back, the only thing in his mind was these four words.

Power.

To.

Win.

All.

It's time for the Games to begin, are you ready?

5: DC PARENTS: Olivers Words.

It only took Olli seven hours in retirment to want to do one more big thing. But the price he paid. The price he paid was too much. Oliver Queen. 1978-2034. His last words were heard by few, but they will be heard by all.

Okay, so, there you go, just leave a comment on which one you want. 

There's only one more part to this book so if none of the books get picked, then I'm going to pick one randomly. So, if you come to the books and the next one is alreayd done, you can still tell me what one you would like next.