Legends Never Die

Legends are told, to the younger generation, about legendary heroes, some old, some new. These stories come in all sorts of forms, explanations, songs, ballads, even books detailing every event. But some legends are spoken more in secret, away from the prying eyes and ears of those who wish those legends died.

One such legend, that some of the older campers at Camp Half-Blood, wished would die, was the legend of Perseus Jackson. A boy who arrived as no more than a mere twelve year old, turned leader, turned man, who was abandoned by all he cared for; well, almost all of them. Only two dared speak the name of Perseus Jackson. A dark, forbidding young man named Nico Di'Angelo, and a very angry dark haired maiden who ran with the Hunt, a circlet of silver upon her brow; none other than Thalia Grace.

These two were Perseus' closest friends and cousins. They knew of his fears that after the wars he fought, that he would be abandoned by the gods. But, unfortunately for Perseus, something far worse than being abandoned by the gods happened. No, instead of the gods, it was the campers themselves. His friends, family, the girl he loved, tossed him aside as if he was nothing more than trash.

Neither of the two cousins knew of Perseus' whereabouts, for if they did, they knew in their hearts they would be by his side, regardless of the danger they would face as three children of the big three out in the open for monsters to find.

But now a new legend was rising. Stories coming from new campers of a mysterious man saving them from terrible homes or monsters. Ensuring they made it to camp. Even the Romans were getting wind of someone helping new recruits find the Wolf House. Something like this was unheard of. The two cousins had discussed in detail about the new powerful demigod roaming around.

Thalia also has news to add that some very powerful monsters that the Hunt were tracking down suddenly vanished, the only thing left behind was monster dust and their respective trophies. It was getting to the point even Artemis herself was slightly concerned and very curious as to who was strong enough to take these monsters on single handedly. That was the only reason the Hunt was at camp currently, as their mistress was in an extended meeting on Olympus.