Bonjour Koiaji Patisserie

Other Title:

Bonjour Koiaji Pâtisserie

Bonjour Sweet Love Patisserie

Synonyms:

Bonkoi

Bonjour: Koiaji Patisserie

Type:

ONA

Aired:

October 10, 2014 to March 20, 2015

Source:

Game

Genres:

Slice of Life, Comedy, Harem, Romance, Shoujo

Synopsis:

Sayuri Haruno dreams of becoming a pastry chef and enrolls in Fleurir Confectionary Academy, an elite school located in Tokyo's trendy Aoyama district. At Fleurir, she finds herself surrounded by charming boys, each one distinctly unique. Out of the entire class, Ryou Kouzuki's desire to become a pastry chef is the strongest. Blessed with unparalleled technique, instructor Mitsuki Aoi acts like a prince and is hugely popular at the school. Gilbert Hanafusa, the mood maker of the bunch, is a student from France. Yoshinosuke Suzumi is not very good at expressing his feelings, but underneath his stony exterior lies a wholehearted passion for wagashi (Japanese sweets).

As Sayuri pours her heart and soul into making her dream a reality, she encounters many happenings...

Characters and Voice Actors:

- Main:

Mitsuki Aoi

One of the teachers at Fleurir Confectionery Academy whose specially is making chocolate confections. He is often called the "prince of chocolate." His family owns Lecran a pastry shop which is popular for its confectioneries. Even the school's headmaster, Minagawa, is a frequent customer.

- Kakihara, Tetsuya (Japanese)

Gilbert "Gil" Hanafusa

He is an expatriate from France and is one of the teachers at Fleurir Confectionery Academy. He is a friendly and cheerful individual who is fascinated with all things Japanese partly due to his deceased mother telling him stories about her home country when he was a child. Sometimes he can be a bit of an airhead.

- Kimura, Ryouhei (Japanese)

Sayuri Haruno

She is a young maiden who aspires to make delicious sweets and fall in love with every character in the show (although she hides it well).

- Ishikawa, Yui (Japanese)

Ryou Kouzuki

He is one of the students at Fleurir Confectionery School, who is serious and aloof. He came from a family who has a confection business for generations. He is the seventh generation head who has been groomed to run his family business in the future. Despite of his scary appearance, his baking skills are at par with a pro.

For some reason, he often protects Sayuri from Tsubaki.

- Ishikawa, Kaito (Japanese)

Yoshinosuke Suzumi

He is one of the teachers at Fleurir Confectionery Academy whose family was known to be Kabuki actors. He is set to marry someone in an arrange marriage which he is very reluctant to accept.

- Midorikawa, Hikaru (Japanese)

- Supporting:

Ibuki Aoi

The oldest brother of Mitsuki and Jin. Ibuki owns the chocolate store called "L'ecran."

- Konishi, Katsuyuki (Japanese)

Jin Aoi

- Hatano, Wataru (Japanese)

Nadeshiko Minagawa

She is the headmaster of Fleurir Confectionery Academy, who is strict and uptight. She often keeps an eye on Sayuri, due to the fact that she reminds her of the days where she too was a poor student who was able to avail a scholarship to study at a prestigious confectionery academy in France, where one of her mentors happens to be Gilbert's grandmother.

She is a frequent customer at Lecran pastry shop where one of her teachers, Aoi, runs it.

- Sakakibara, Yoshiko (Japanese)

Ran Mochizuki

- Sakura, Ayane (Japanese)

Tsubaki Sannomiya

She is one of the student at Fleurir Confectionary Academy who came from a very affluent family, she is arrogant and vain , she often looks down on Sayuri for being a scholar and would even mock her in front of everyone else. Despite of her vanity she isn't very good in making sweets where she tends to over do her creations by adding unnecessary ingredients that no one would dare to taste.

- Enomoto, Atsuko (Japanese)

#Anime

#Otaku