Bleach

Other Title:

Bleach: Anime

Characters and Voice Actors:

- Supporting:

Cain

A young male Bount whom Jin Kariya had left in Koga's care many years ago.

Living in the 1800s, his style of dress is different than the rest of the Bounts. he wears a white button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, blue trousers with suspenders, and an Eastern European hat to cover up his cropped red hair. His eyes, similar to Rangiku Matsumoto, are an icy blue.

Similar to Ichigo Kurosaki, Cain is rather shy, but at the same time hot-headed. He didnt like to run from a fight, as seen when the villagers attacked him. He briefly mentions that his past is so horrible he didnt even want to think about it.

- Doyle, Peter (English)

- Fujimoto, Takayuki (Japanese)

- Castañeda, Arturo (Spanish)

Findorr Calius

Date of birth: June 27th

Zodiac sign: Cancer

Height: 180 cm (5'11")

Weight: 67 kg

Number: 24

Findor Carias (フィンドール・キャリアスだ, Findōru Kyariasu) is an Arrancar in Sōsuke Aizen's army and one of Barragan's five Fracción. An alternate romanization of his name is Findore Klarius.

He appears to be the most composed member of Barragan's fraccion. He is rather arrogant and confident in his abilities, as shown when he encounters Shūhei Hisagi and states that he will fight at exactly the same power level as a Lieutenant. He is also said to be very chatty and is called a "chatterbox" by Hisagi. Findor seems to be quite intelligent and calculating, being able to guess the average power levels of seated Shinigami officers and even replicate them while fighting. His analytical demeanor is also demonstrated by his habit of saying "exacta" (correct) very often. This stems from his belief that life is nothing but a sequence of difficult problems, and ones ability to make correct choices decides his fate.

The remains of his hollow mask consist of a smooth helmet covering the upper half of his face, with eye holes, and a row of teeth sown across his chin like a strap. His hollow hole is not visible. Findor's arrancar outfit vaguely resembles a Spanish soldier and he has customized it with shoulder pads, knee-high boots, and a knife like protrusion on both his sleeves that extend along the top of his hands.

Synopsis

He first appears along with Barragan and the rest of his Fracción in the fake Karakura Town to do battle with the Gotei 13. Once Aizen, Ichimaru, and Tōsen are blocked off by Yamamoto's shikai, Barragan himself decides to give all orders. Findor is then ordered to summon four gigantic hollows to destroy the four pillars that keep the real Karakura Town in Soul Society. The hollows are killed however by Shūhei Hisagi, Izuru Kira, Yumichika Ayasegawa and Ikkaku Madarame, who are protecting the pillars.

In response, Barragan sends each member of his Fracción to a different pillar stating that if they are going to guard them using ants he'll just have to send dragons to crush them. Findor is sent to do battle with Shūhei Hisagi. The two duel for a while before Hisagi comments that his power appears only at that of a fifth seat. Findor replies that he has passed this test and he will now fight at a lieutenant's level. Using the knife attached to his wrist he begins breaking off fragments of his mask increasing his power each time, finally breaking off half saying he is at lieutenant level.