Day 23: Letter to the last person you kissed

Now, by "kissed", I'm pretty sure we're not talking about just doing it because we can.  If that was the case, this letter would be freaking dull.

The last girl I kissed, we just did it because we could.  No feeling, no romance, just two kids satisfying their hormones on a whim.  Not gonna say I'm proud of it, because I'd be lying.

As such, I will write this letter to the last girl I actually kissed.

So, yeah, basically, I've already written a few letters in this book to you.  Not like you actually read them, I know.  So these letters are more for me than for you.  

We kissed... umm... like, February?  First time, I remember it well.  Lying on a beanbag, watching "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure".  Awesome movie, right?  

I remember that you got pretty intense pretty fast.  Within less than a minute, your tongue was halfway down my throat.  In case you didn't know yet, that was the reason I pulled away so quickly.  You freaked me out!  I was literally scared!

But honestly, I couldn't get enough of you.

And just like that, we were practically together!  I think you finally figured out that excessive tongue really wasn't my thing.  I'm glad you did.  I couldn't stand it if you kept doing it.

So, here we are, three months later.  I remember that it was hardly a week after that when I figured out that you really didn't want to be together with me.  I kept seeing you with that kid... the one with the funny hair.  You sat close to him.  You held hands with him.  Yeah, I figured stuff out pretty quick.  "Don't assume anything," people always told me, but it's hard not to assume anything when I see it happening right in front of my eyes.

So, I got mad.  I dropped you, right then and there.  You said, "I can fix this.  I'll fix everything."  But you didn't.  In fact, now you're with him.  Like, together.  Full on.  

So, about a month after that, we reconnected.  Gosh, I missed you.  You're the first girl I've ever crawled back to.  It's just been kind of a crawl fest, hasn't it?  Our relationship?  First, you screw up, come crawling back, then I screw up, and crawl back.  The difference is that I took you back, but you're just friggin DONE with me.  What sucks the most is when I tell you how much I miss you, and you basically say, "Man, that sucks, I'm sorry."  Nope.  No more feelings for Tanner, right?  Cause Tanner screwed up.

You know, maybe I should stop giving people second chances.  They usually wouldn't do the same for me.

So here I am.  I'm sorry.

I've never been so angry at myself.