Day 18: Letter to the person you wish you could be

There's no specific person I wish I could be.  I quite enjoy most aspects of my life, and a life spent wishing that I was someone else would be a life wasted.  But there are parts of me that I wish I could change, so I dedicate this letter to myself.

I wish that I was more confident.  I wish that I could walk up to a girl and introduce myself, like my friends can!  I wish that the thought of trying to make friends is as daunting as staring at a 3,000 foot cliff you've just been instructed to free climb.

I wish that I wasn't so vulnerable!  I wish that harsh words from someone didn't have the ability to pierce me to the core as they do.  I wish that it didn't have to take me over a year to get over the girl I first fell in love with.  I wish that I didn't have to feel so afraid of the world; like everyone it out to get me.

I wish I was better with school.  I wish I didn't always procrastinate my assignments until late into the night before they're do.  

I wish I didn't have Anxiety Disorder and ADHD, because they make my life so unbelievably hard sometimes.

I wish I was better at sports, and I wish I enjoyed them more.  Seems like it's a lot more socially accepted to be on the football team than to write poetry.

I wish I was stronger.  Not physically, but mentally and spiritually.  I feel thin, and weak.  

But then again, I enjoy who I am.