Day 2: Letter to my Crush

Dear Crush,

You pretty much already know that you're my crush, and I'm not very ashamed of that fact. 

And from what you've told me, I'm still basing this off the knowledge that I am your crush as well. :)

Do you remember that dance?  That crazy EFY dance?  The one where we met?  I do, and I'm not sure if I'll ever really forget it.  I remember running around the entire dance floor, talking to anyone and everyone I ran into, dancing with every group I came into contact with, before I ran into your group.  I started dancing, and I half-expected everyone around me to start dancing as well.  A few did, but not many.  But you were among those few.  I noticed you then, noticed how pretty you were.  A few seconds later, a slow song came on, and I asked you to dance.  You promptly said yes.

The entire song, we talked about each other, our likes, our dislikes, and everything in between.  Turns out, we had a lot in common.  Once the song ended, I was reluctant to part with you, so I didn't.  I danced with you for a few more minutes, before I went back to my main group.  I danced with my close friends for a while, until the DJ announced that this was the last slow song.  In less than a millisecond, your face entered into my thoughts, blocking everything else.  I ran across the floor, pushing people aside, racing as fast as I could to get to you.  Through a gap in the crowd, I saw you about to be asked to dance.  I decided that I would get to you before he could, and I raced over to you.  You saw me even before I reached you, and you closed the distance between us.  I don't even remember asking you if you wanted to dance.

Three days later, there was another dance, and this time, I spent the entire dance dancing with you.  Every time there was a slow song, we'd get to each other before anyone else could, and we'd dance like we were never going to dance again.  Every dance, we'd get closer and closer, and during the last dance, it was almost as if we were just holding each other.  I don't think I'll ever forget that.

I haven't seen you in three weeks since then.  Has it really been that long?  Wow.  I miss you so much, and I can't wait to see you again soon.  You mean so much to me.

With love,

Tanner