Chapter4:Answers

"Danny is my brother." Robin said and Cyborg and Beast Boy was frozen as if they've seen a ghost, which they did."How are you brothers?!" Cyborg asked."Uh, same mother same father." Danny said and Robin chuckled with Dani and Rose. Sam smiled at his sarcasm."When we were kids our parents died in a accident and Danny and I got separated. I was adopted by Br-Batman while Danny was adopted by those people from that white lab." Robin explained.

"Why does he have powers but not you dude?" Beast Boy asked."I had a accident with Jack and Maddie's Ghost Portal." Danny started."There are only five of us. One evil the rest good. In other words we are the good ones, but no one believes us." Danny said."Why are your jewelry so important?" Starfire asked and Raven sighed."'Cause they symbolizes power in the Ghost Zone." Raven answered."How'd you know that?" Sam asked."Well I have a book about ancient artifacts human and not human and some other legends." She said.

"Oh." Sam said."Are you joining the team?" Cyborg asked with a big grin on his face."Hey, hey. I'm the leader here and I won't force my brother to be part of this team plus he is King and he has Royal duties." Robin said."King of what?" Beast Boy asked. Raven gave him a slap behind his head."Oww!" He said glaring at Raven while rubbing the spot where he was slapped."He and his girlfriend is the rulers of the Ghost Zone." She said and Beast Boy nodded in understanding.

Danny's POV
Sam looked amazing in the dress she wore. The top part was black and it was purple on her stomach with black patterns and then further it was only black and was right above her knees.(Just imagine that it isn't this fancy as in the picture.)

Dani was wearing a black shirt with purple swirls on it and black jeans and black sneakers with white laces

Dani was wearing a black shirt with purple swirls on it and black jeans and black sneakers with white laces."Now one last warning. Don't make me angry. I will blow up like a atomic bomb and that won't be pretty." I said referring to Cyborg and Beast Boy."No sweat dude. Hey, Cyborg let's continue our game." Beast Boy said and I already felt annoyed."Do think The Box Ghost is more annoying then them?" I asked Dani."No campared to him they are worst." Rose answerd.

"Waffles waffles waffles." They said. Raven's eyes was red. Sam and mine was green."I think I'll rather take the Box Ghost annoying Beware sentences." Sam said as she went to the kitchen. I followed her and Robin was in here too."So who is Batman?" I asked."He's my mentor and he is a great father. He gave me everything I ever wanted." He answered sadly. Suddenly a alarm went off and Robin ran to the living room. A round table with a touch screen appeared in the middle of the room. He tapped on a few buttons and then a picture of a man in black and white appeared."Titans Doctor Light has escaped prison and is destroying the town." They all nodded."Danny I don't think you should come since those other people would just find again." He said and I nodded.

"Titans Go!!" He yelled as they went into the elevator and left. Sam came in the living room with a glass of water."Hey, where'd they go?" She asked as she sat down next to me on the couch."They're quickly stopping someone named Doctor Light." I said."Shouldn't we help?" She asked."If we do, then we appear on the front page of the newspaper and boom Jack and Maddie finds us." She sighed as puts her head on my chest cuddling into me."Vlad is going to pay." She said as she looks up at me."I know he will and not with his stolen money." I said back to her.

I turned on the tv and the news was on. It showed the fight of the Teen Titans and the Doctor Light guy."The Teen Titans are here to save us. Thank God we have them to protect the city." The woman on the news said."You won't stop me this time, Titans." The bad guy said."Don't count on it Light!" Robin shouted as the team started to attack him. This guy is actually a piece of cake. One ecto-blast and boom his down. Cyborg used his plasma grenades while Beast Boy was in a cheetah form distracting him. Raven threw some cars at him but he shot them away with white orbs. Starfire used her lazer eyes and soon he was down and lost a couple of teeth in the process. The police handcuffed him and took him to jail.

Then Dani and Rose came in the room holding hands. Are we missing something?"Why are you two holding hands?" Sam asked with a smile."Because we like each other that much." Dani said nervously. My eyes went wide."So you two are dating?" I asked and they looked at each other then at me and nodded small. I looked at Sam."Hey, I have nothing against it." She said."Neither do I. Dani. Rose we are happy for you." I said and they smiled big as they hugged each other."Hmmm, what would their ship name be?" Sam asked.

"I thought you hated that ship naming thing." I said."I did but I kinda enjoy coming up with names." She said."Okay Dani+Rose=Rani and then Dani+Ellie=Elni/Dallie." Sam said."I vote for Elni and Rani." I said."Yeah me too." Dani said."Same here." Ellie answerd."Yeah I agree." Sam said"Dallie sounds like a old country phrase." Dani said."That's also correct." I said

The Titans returned and I turned the tv's sound off."Hey. We saw the fight on the news." I said."You did? What ya think?" Robin asked as he jumps over the couch next to me."Well I think Raven could of captured him from behind with her magic but it was great." Sam said."That's actually a good idea. I'll keep that in mind." Robin said. I smiled at him and then Beast Boy and Cyborg came in."Waffles, waffles, waffles." They said and my eyes flashed green. Robin saw this and my ring was glowing a little."Beast Boy, Cyborg your stupid game is angering them." Robin said. Beast Boy made a time out signal with his hands.

"No, we aren't. Dude, plus how are we supposed to know when he is angry?" He asked."When my eyes glow green I'm really angry when they glow red you better hide and hope I don't find you. Also there is a reason why this ring is called The Ring of Rage." I said and Beast Boy took a step back with Cyborg."Why is it called the Ring of Rage?" Cyborg asked."Because this Ring is fueling of my anger." I said and they immediately stopped."Good game Cyborg!" Beast Boy said shaking Cyborg's hand."Same to you too." He said as they ran into the hallway.

"That's one way to shut them up." Raven said with a smile as she floats crossing her legs with a book in her lap.

"I didn't mean to scare them." I said."Don't worry. Last time when they played that game we kinda used it against a villain to annoy him to let us go but then we ruined it for them." Robin said and it kinda reminded me off Tucker.

I miss him and the rest of the class.