Chapter8:Save the world

Danny gotten his powers back and got to see Tucker, Valarie and Jazz. Everything felt right in some sort of way."It feels good to see them again." Sam said."Yeah it did, but why were Jack and Maddie so fancy dressed? They always wear their jumpsuits." Danny said."Probably celebrating." Sam answerd

Tucker and Valarie entered their class with a huge grin on their face."Mr Foley? Mrs Gray? Why are you smiling?" Mr Lancer asked."Well last night we saw Samsara and Danny Phantom." Tucker said."HOW? WHEN? TELL US!!" Dash and Paulina yelled."Last night they had to sneak into Fenton Works so that Danny can get his powers back, because Jack shot Danny with some weird weapon killing his ghost half but when he does the same what he did when he gotten his powers, Phantom will be revived." Valarie explained."Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Does it mean that they escaped?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, we are saying that but they won't return until it's save for them to return." Tucker said. The class pouted."I miss seeing Phantom fighting a ghost and giving him a clever quip." Dash said."And I will miss it if he is using my favorite power, The Ghostly Wail." Kwan said."I'll missed when he captures the ghosts." Mikey said."Well this has been going on for three months and Tucker and I fight off the ghost now but even if Danny and Sam return now they are going to have to face the town since they think Danny Phantom and Samsara Phantom kidnapped Danny and Sam." Valarie said."It might be years before they can return to Amity." Star said. Suddenly a alarm boomed and everyone went the City Hall for the emergency.

"Citizens of Amity Park. I'm afraid there is some bad bews. A asteroid is heading to earth and it could destroy the planet." Vlad said smirking."Why is he smirking?" Valarie asked Tucker."I don't know, maybe he is behind this. Something big is happening." Tucker answered."The asteroid well have impact on earth in a week." Vlad continued."A WEEK!!" Almost everyone yelled."Oh no." Tucker said with wide eyes."What oh no?" Valarie asked."If the Earth goes The Ghost Zone goes with us since the Ghost Zone is the flip side of the earth." Tucker explained."This is bad. We need to get Danny and Sam here with The Teen Titans." Tucker added as he pulled Valarie to a private spot and changed into their suits. Tucker's suit was the same as Valarie's except it was black.

They hovered above the crowd and caught their attention."Ah our new heroes since Danny and Samsara Phantom. Do you have a few words to say?" Vlad said."Actually yes." Black Hunter said."We are flying out of town to get some allies and please do not attack them when we return with them!" Red Huntress said. Jack and Maddie inside City Hall."We might have killed Phantom but they'll mess up everything." Maddie said."Then how do we stop them?" Jack asked."Well I don't know...yet. But they won't get in the way." What no one has noticed in their eyes was that it had a hint of red in it. Please do remember this part.

Tucker and Valarie have been flying for two hours now."Okay I know we lasted longer when flying but we need to rest. Don't you agree?" Tucker asked."Yeah. Our hover boards needs to cool off. Hey there's a nice spot to land." Valarie said as she flew down with Tucker following. They landed in front of a big old tree. Tucker looked at the sun."The sun is setting. It'll be too dark to fly. We're gonna have to sleep here." Tucker said."Okay." Valarie said. They rested in the large branches off the tree."Good Night Val." Tucker said."Good night Tuck."

Two days later
Danny, Sam, Dani and Rose was training with each other until Robin called them to the living room for a mission. Robin was pacing backwards and forwards in the room."Finally your all here!" Robin said."What's wrong bro?" Danny asked."There is a asteroid heading towards Earth and it can destroy the world." Robin said."What?! That means The Ghost Zone goes to!" Danny and Sam yelled."What?" Beast Boy said."The Ghost Zone is where all the ghosts live and it's the flip side of Earth in basically anything you can't think off." Danny explained.

"Okay so this way worse than I thought." Robin said."Our mission is to go and figure out where that asteroid came from and how to stop it." Robin said and we all nodded."Raven portal please?" Robin said as Raven opened up a portal to space. Everyone followed her and they were all, with helmets, in space floating a few feet away from the asteroid."Uh, do you see a skull on the rock?" Cyborg asked."Yeah I do. Weird." Danny said as he flew closer to it."Danny do you know what you are doing?" Starfire asked.