Chapter7:Lost And Found

Everyone saw the white stripe in his hair and yet no one have the brain cells to ask him if Danny was Danny Phantom. Ish the special kind of Dense People are the ones has the normal life.

Two days later
Danny's POV
I was still a little stiff from yesterday training but it was nice doing something I'm not forced to do by agents and betraying parents...sorry, ex-parents."Danny you okay?" Robin asked."Yeah, I'm just a little stiff from yesterday." I said."I have some ointment for that in my room. I can go get it for you, if you want." He said."Thanks man." I said and he nodded and he ran to his room.

I went to the kitchen and got myself a glass of milk."Hey." Raven said."Hey. Can I ask you something? It could offend you so..." I trailed off and looked at her."Sure go for it." She said."Why are you always so down looking?" I asked."It's just part of me being like that. My dad wants me to destroy planets and dimensions to rule over them but I declined it. It's because of my other half." She said."What is your other half?" She looked at me with wide eyes."Your actually the second one I'll tell. I'm half demon and half goddess." She said."Your mother is a goddess." I whispered."Yep, but I have dark magic." She said.

"Wow. Who's your dad?" I asked and she looked at me again."Sorry last question. Promise." I said and she shrugged."You might know him. His name is Trigon." She said."Nope don't know who he is, but the name sends chills down my spine." I said and she just smiled."He loves that." She said."Wow." I said."You wanna watch a movie with me and Sam?" I asked."Depends on what movie it is?" She said."Paranormal Activity 1." I said and she smiled."Okay I'll join you, but aren't you, you know tired fighting ghost and now your watching a movie about ghosts?" She said and just smiled back."Well Sam and I just laugh at the things they make a ghost look. Like all ghost have red eyes or something." I said and she nodded after making popcorn out of her magic.

We went to the living room and switch the movie on."Hey, what are you watching?" Robin asked as he gave me the ointment."Thanks and we are watching Paranormal Activity 1." I said."Oh that old movie." Robin said as he jumps over the couch and next to me and Raven.

The movie was almost finished until the crime alert went off. I jumped up making the popcorn just fly. Starfire, Beast Boy and Cyborg ran into the room and waited for Robin's orders. After typing a few buttons on the computer, he finally spoke."Titans the scientists from the GIW HQ are rand shanking the town. Danny you should probably stay." Robin said."You know those are the people who adopted me right?"I said and by the his mask moved I could tell his eyes went wide."Yeah, but I don't want to lose you again." He said."Fine. I'll stay but as soon as I see trouble I won't hesitate to come and help, deal?"

"Deal." He said and they left. It was now only me, Sam and Rose and Dani was somewhere."Hey do you know where Rani is?" I asked."I saw them in their room last time I checked." She answered. I changed the channel of the tv to the news and watched the news carefully."The Teen Titans against governmental facility." It read on the screen. It didn't take long before they short circuited Cyborg, put Beast Boy in a cage and Starfire in handcuffs and Raven in a strange bubble."Where's Phantom?!" Maddie yelled as she pressed him to the ground with his own staff."You'll never find him." Robin said.

"Their in trouble!" I said as I transformed into Phantom and before Sam could even react, I flew full speed to the fight. I landed on a building nearby."Looking for me!" I shouted and Maddie looked up and saw me."It's about time. Your cell needs to be decorated by your ugly blood." She said."And your personality could use the decorations from a therapist's touch." I shot back and she glared at me."Oh snap." Cyborg said while Beast Boy 'Ohhh-ed'."If you're not coming with us we will use our newly and untested weapon on you." She said as I saw Jack pull something similar to the Plasmius Maximus."What's that going to do? Kill an ant?" I said as I landed a few feet away from them.