Chapter 10

" I'm a G, she say the pain runs deep but she can't run from me."

Chad

Draya being pregnant lingered on my mind but then again I already told her that I didn't want to have a baby right now & if she decides to keep the baby then thats on her but i'm not ready. I will be there for her, but I'm not quite financially stable to take care of a child. Draya is just being selfish & shes' not taking anything into consideration right now. 

I love Draya but I'm not ready for a kid & I'm definitely not ready to be a family man. I'm still making moves in these streets and as bad as a person I can be at times, I dont want my child to adapt to this lifestyle.

Draya & I haven't been talking like that since she told me she was pregnant and it's because I was angry at her for wanting to keep the baby. 

" Yo." Money said to me as I snapped out of my thoughts. I hissed my teeth at him because this nigga always trying to talk to me when I'm in my zone. 

" What." I questioned as I released the blunt from my lips. 

" So what you gon do." He questioned referring to my situation with Draya.

" Man I don't know scrap', shes being selfish as fuck." I yelled.

" I mean you have to understand where she is coming from. Not all females can go through an abortion nor do they believe in an abortion." He answered. I nodded my head in agreement because I knew he was right it's just that Draya isn't thinking straight. She has her whole life ahead of her and I do too. 

" I know and If I was ready I would've told her to keep the baby it's just that I'm not right now." I replied as I stood up and pulled down my jacket to my waist. We were at school on the football field smoking a joint before it was time to go to class. So before I went to class, I went into my bag & got my colgone out to spray over me so that the smoke scent will go away.

" Talk to her again." Money said as he stood up and did the same thing as well.

" Yeah I guess I'll talk to her." I mumbled. We both left the bleachers and started to walk back towards the school for last period. I haven't seen Draya today & she wasn't answering none of my text messages which wasn't like her. She must have heard what happened when I went out two days ago & thats the only thing I can think of.

Two days ago, I went out the club and I got really drunk. All I remember was hanging with some bitch the entire night and ended up in a hotel room with her friends. When I got up the next morning, I was bareback & only in my boxers. I knew I had to fuck the girl at the club and her friends because condom wrappers were on the night stand.

My mind wasn't right that night & although I wanted to fuck, I didn't want to fuck some bitch while my girl carrying my child. If she found out, I knew that hurt her because it would hurt me if somebody ever did that to my sister whiles she an emotional wreck.  I didn't mean too & if I could take it back I would just not to hurt her whiles she's pregnant. 

" There go your girl." Money said. I licked my lips and looked up because I did miss her and I wanted to talk to her about the baby. 

" I'll fuck withcha later." I told Money as I gave him some daps. He dapped me back and went into the opposite direction as I walked towards Draya. She glanced at me for quick second and then turned her head back to her locker. When I got next to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and give her a kiss on her neck. 

" Why you giving me the cold shoulder." I asked her. She simply shrugged her shoulders and focused on getting her books out of her locker. I hissed my teeth at her and turned her around to face me. We both looked into each other eyes for a second before I spoke up.