Chapter 9

" Tied to my heart, like a kite to a string I'd follow you where the wind would blow."

Adraya

He held my hand as the both of us connected our feet with the sand on the beach. It was quiet as we continued to walk and just embraced how quiet it was and each other's company. He looked tensed today as he kept clenching his jaw together and holding my hand tighter. It was then I knew something was wrong with him just by the way he kept looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

I admired every single trace of ink that was on his body as he walked ahead of me. My man was handsome and every time I looked at him, he makes me weak. I loved being around him and I loved the way he smells, like downy and a lot of cologne. Sometimes I just wish he can get his shit together and stop making me look stupid all the damn time.

" Baby." He called out. I looked at him and waited for him to say what he needed to say.

" I have something to tell you." He said as he stopped us from walking and looked me in my eyes. My heart drop because in my mind I felt like he was going to say he didn't want to be with me anymore or he got somebody pregnant.

" What is it Chad." I questioned as I looked at him back in his eyes.

" Nun, I just love you." He told me with a smile. The little girl in me blushed and was relived it wasn't nothing that would crush me.

" I love you too. You had me scared for a second." I replied as I hit his chest playfully. He held onto his chest before bending down to sit on the sand. I waited until he sat down before I sat on his lap.

" Scared for what ma." He questioned.

" That you was gonna say some shit that would hurt me." I mumbled.

" I know I fucked up alot but like I told you, I wouldn't hurt you intentionally." He answered.

" Yeah but you still do hurt me and I don't like it Chad." I said as I turned around and faced him.

" But baby Ion care about them other bitches. You're my only girlfriend and I don't want those other hoes." He told me.

" You sure do act like it, the way you be fucking them." I said as I looked at him waiting for a explanation. He licked his lips and did a sly ass smirk with this big grin on his face.

" I fuck you different though. Your the only girl I go down on." He replied as he chuckled.

" And you think thats funny ? & Ibmust accept that you constantly fuck around?." I questioned as I was about to stand up.

" Relax Draya. I would never tell you to accept the shit I do and I do feel bad for doing shit on you when you're nothing but good to me. It's just that my past relationship, they all start out being what I want but then they start doing foul shit on me. Since then I got major trust issues and I just can't trust nobody. I then seen alot of niggas and bitches say they gon' be here for me but they switch sides and start to act shady. In me, I just can't trust anybody I'm sorry babygirl." He told me. I didn't know what to say because I knew how he felt. By me saying, I wouldn't leave him will go in one ear and come out of the next all because he has heard it all before.