Chapter 4

" Ain't trying to be your alternate, fuck it you can stay with her. Obviously you ain't shaking her."

Chad

I yanked her by her hair as I continued to thurst in and out of her from the back. She took her manicured nails and gripped the bed sheets into her fist.

" Baby." She moaned out loud enough just the way I like it.

I ignored her as I sped up my pace and printed my thumbs in her back. Each time I went deeper, she tried to run which only resulted in me pulling her back.

" Chad, it's too much." She screamed at the top of her lungs.

" You gon behave." I asked her as I ignored her once again.

" Yes baby, I promise." She replied. I chuckled at her and released into the condom. She sat up in the bed and then planted a kiss on my cheek.

" Babe, that was good." She said as she bit down on her lip.

" I know it was good." I answered as I got up out of the bed. She took the sheets and wrapped it around her body before she sat up against the headboard.

" Where are you going Chad." She questioned.

" I gotta head out." I told her as I turned around and faced her.

" So you just gon fuck me and go. You never did that shit before Chad." Layla tossed.

" I have to go Layla, don't be like that. You know I got shit to do man." I answered.

" Whatever only thing you have to do is fuck with that bitch." She tossed as she got up out of the bed.

" Who the fuck you think you talking to." I asked her as I walked up to her.

" I'm talking to fucking you." She said as she got all up in my face.

" Don't get knockout Layla, keep playing with me." I answered as I was about to walk off until I felt her fist in contact with the back of my head.

" I fucking hate you." She yelled as she took a step back. Layla made me so angry when she did that and it result in me punching her in her jaw.

She held her jaw and punched me back as hard as she could. I took her and thrown her on the bed to stop her from fighting me but that didn't help.

" Fuck you Chad." She screamed as she took my lamp and thrown it at me. At this point I was fucking livid so I walked up to her and chocked her against the wall.

" Stop fucking playing with me." I gritted through my teeth then backed off. She held her neck for a second before cursing at me again.

" You're a bitch. I just aborted our fucking child and you out there cheating on me. Not even wondering how the fuck I feel." She yelled. I knew she was right and it was wrong for me to be out there cheating when I knew for a fact the abortion probably hurt her.

" I'm sorry Layla." I told her sincerely.

" Fuck you and you had the nerve to fucking put your hands on me. I'm going to tell Chas I swear to God I'm going to tell your mommy what the fuck you did." She screamed as she started to walk out of the room. I gripped her by her hand to stop her because I didn't want her to tell my mom I put my hands on her.

" Baby im sorry." I told her as I held her in my arms. She ignored me as she just stood there in my arms crying.

" I'm sorry Layla, I didn't mean to hit you like that. You just made me so angry ma."