Chapter 2

" Don't take offense but you my bitch."

Adraya

I took my notebooks out of my book bag and placed them into my locker. It was now last period and I couldn't have been any happier.

Last night I had fun with Chad and as bad as it sounds, I lowkey like him but I do know that we won't ever be together. If he can do these things to Layla I'm positive he will treat me the same.

" Hi Draya." My classmate Imani said as she walked passed me in the hallway.

" Hey." I replied as I waved back to her with a smile. Just as I was about to close my locker back, a hand came across and slammed it shut.

" Bitch, do you not know to fuck with other people's man." Layla said with her crew right behind her tail. She had me straight up fucked up, I'm not that bitch and I will mop Layla's ass through this hallway.

" Layla come out my face before I fuck your ass up' I do know that." I said as I threw my book bag down.

" Who ass you gon beat? Leave Chad ass alone before I fuck up that pretty face of yours how about that hoe." Layla asked as she pointed her finger in my face.

" You trying to get down or you trying to run your mouth ? I'm not with all this talking. You either gon square the fuck up and fight me over your cheating ass boyfriend or shut the fuck up. Which one bitch." I told her as I got in her face.

I felt my arm being pulled back to get me out of her face by Madison. Layla kept trying to come closer to me running her mouth which made me even more upset.

" Break it up." Our maths teacher yelled as she came through the crowd. I wanted to fuck Layla up for disrespecting me, nobody disrespects me.

" Draya calm down." Madison said as she tried to hold me down from beating her ass.

" No Shyla, this the reason I stay to myself. I'm not these fucking hoes, I fight bitches and I get disrespected by a hoe I will fucking drag." I yelled as I began to throw a tantrum.

" She ain't worth it." Madison told me. Just as I was to respond Shyla came running over to us angry.

" Draya they roll up on you on some ganging shit? Let me know cause you know it's a problem right now." Shyla said.

" Layla rolled up on with these hoes and ain't do shit, she better be happy I ain't fuck her nigga." I tossed loud enough for her to hear me.

" Fuck you bitch." Her friend yelled.

" Who you calling a bitch." Shyla asked the girl as she walked up to her. Chad came and pushed Shyla back to the direction where we was to calm her down.

" Layla tell your friend chill off my sister for real." Chad yelled.

"'Everybody back to class." The teacher continued yelling.

" Chad Layla and her friends got shit fucked up. She seriously trying to come at Draya for your hoe ass. The bitch rubbed me the wrong way now, she out here fucking wilding and pregnant." Shyla yelled.

The entire school was in shocked and looked at Layla. Chad looked at Shyla and shuck his head before turning to look at Layla who was in disbelief and now crying.