Preface

Copyright © 2015 By Rebellious24

" The Polygamous Trap."

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying without the prior written permission of the publisher except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

  Nobody really understands how important it is to not take others for granted. Follow A'draya as she becomes a troubled teen just because of a heartbreak and her bad decisions. Is is sad to say that she made the exact same mistakes as her mom and thought that it's okay to be treated how her dad once treated her mother. Will A'draya be strong enough to let it go or will she just be the exact replica of her mother in the worse way possible. A'draya, Shyla & Madison are all troubled teens trying to figure out what's really love but just like regular teenagers they all face heartbreaks, trouble times, family problems and even big responsibilities.

Cast Ages

A'draya - 17 years old. (  First daughter of  Amorah and Deandre )

Shyla  -   18  years old   ( First daughter of Trey and Shy.)

Madison 17 years old   ( First daughter of  Addison & Omari  )

Chad       17 years old    ( First son of Trey & Chas )

Jordan   18 years old    ( Draya's Boyfriend )

Vincent  18 years old    ( Shyla's Boyfriend )

Layla      17 years old    ( Chad's Girlfriend.)

Amorah 35 years old   ( Wife of Deandre )

Deandre 37 years old  ( Husband of Amorah )

Trey 37 years old ( Chad's, Shyla's and Tjay's dad )

Lael         12 years old   ( Deandre's and Armoni's daughter )

Chas       36 years old   ( Chad's mom.)

Aiden & Ajahnea 9 years old. ( Twins of Amorah & Deandre )

Tjay 11 years old          ( Trey and Shy's son )

Armoni 36 years old ( Mother of Laél ) 2 more years in prison.