Christmas special day 10

Elizabeth POV:

"I'm coming!" I called and opened the door

"Oh, it's you." i said when I seen it was ryan.
I tried to close the door.
"Wait." He said stopping the door from closing.
"What." I sighed opening the door.
"Please, can we talk?"
"Fine."
I let him in and closed the door.

"No ones home." I said as we sat on the couch.
"That's fine."
"You have 10 mins and then if you don't go I will scream. They will hear so." I stated.
He sighed.
"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of acted the way. I was just shocked and I heard it from some one else. Why didn't you tell me?"
"I was scared. I didn't know what to do. Since we are different species I didn't know what would happen. Your a shapeshifter for crying out loud, and I'm partly vampire. Little bit but I am."
"So am I." He stated.
"I know. Look, I know I should of told you but I,I didn't know how." I looked down.
He placed a figure under me chin and pulled it up so I was looking into his eyes.
"It's ok. I know now, and I'm glad."
"Your not mad?"
"No I'm not mad. I'm delighted. Yes, we are young, but I always wanted to be a father. Not this early but, hey, who cares. We are the same age as Bella was when she had you and rennesme." He laughed.
I smiled and he pulled me into a hug.
"I love you so much." He whispered to me.
"I love you too." I said as a tear slipped down my cheek.