Chapter 12

Sorry I haven't been uploading, my mocks were on for the past week and I just finished. Sorry.

A/N I changed the story a bit, Esme and Carlisle had adopted her as they were already like parents to her anyway. Rennesmee also hates Elizabeth. The rest is the same. 

Elizabeth POV:

"Now ELiz, no matter what the cost is, you get whatever you want,you hear me?" Alice reminded me.

"Yes Alice."

"Good, now lets go"

We went to many shops. *A/N  what she bought will be after this chapter.*When we were finished we had many bags. we had went in and out of the shopping centre so we didn't have to carry alot of bags at once. Even though Alice, Rose and Esme could do carry alot at once it was safer to carry a few at a time.

During the car journey we stopped at Mc Donalds so that I could get my dinner. I got a Chicken burger, curley fries and coke. They also got me an ice cream and cookies. We had the music blaring. We were listening to Pink.

When we arrived home the boys helped carry in the bags. I realized that most of the stuff was mine and started to complain that they were wasting money on me. They said that they weren't wasting money if they wanted to spend it on me and that I deserved it.

I was so tired that I went straight to bed. Jasper sat at my window incase the vampire came back. 

I know its short but I done this during the night and I am have just finished my exams today so I was tired and wanted to go to bed. Updates are back to normal from tomorrow till late May early June, when my Junior Cert is close. I will tell you when I am putting this book on hold though, but it won't be for good.