Chapter 28

Elizabeth POV:

"So, who's the lucky guy?" Jade asked

"What do you mean?"
"Oh come on. I see the smile on your face. Come on, tell me."
"Alright. His name is Ryan. He's in our year."
"Aww. I know him. He's cute. You did good."
"I know." I smiled.
"So, you want to make cookies?"
"of course."

we ran to the kitchen and got out what we needed. We made choco chip cookies and once ready, we placed them in the oven. While waiting Jade decided to throw flour on me. So then I threw some back at her. It may or may not have ended in a flour fight. By the time the cookies were done we were white. I ended up borrowing clothes off of jade. We just laughed through out it.

"Wanna watch IT." jade asked.
"The horror one. Of course."
"I'll set it up, you get the cookies and treats."

I walked into the kitchen and got the food. When I came back there was blankets on the couch and Jade was under one. I got under the other one and placed the food between us as Jade pressed play.  We jumped alot and screamed. By the time it was finished we were lost for words.

"Well i won't be watching that again" I joked.
Jade nodded in agreement.
"Anyway, let's do something fun." I said.
"Sure. Lets tidy up first."

We placed the rubbish in the bin and then headed up to Jades room. We layed down on the bed. Suddenly, a pillow hit me. I looked over to see Jade laughing. I got a pillow and threw it at her.

"Now who's laughing?" I laughed.
"Oh it's on." She said.

I grabbed a pillow and we started having a pillow fight. We laughed as we jumped on the bed kitting each other with pillows for the night. Let's just say we did not sleep.

 Let's just say we did not sleep