Christmas special day 9

Elizabeth POV:

"Hey Beth." My friends said as I walked towards them.
"Hey girls, how are we?"
"Good."
"Where were you?" Chloe asked as we walked towards the punch.
"I've been busy. The family have been all over the place doing many things."
"Ahh"She nodded.
Suddenly the Macarena came on and Katie placed her cup down.
"Come on, let's dance." She said taking my cup and placing it down before dragging me to the dance floor.

We all laughed and talked through out the whole night. I completely forgot about the fight between me and Ryan and the fact that I was pregnant. I laughed and cheered with the girls for the whole night. At around 12am the party was over and Jasper came to collect me.

"How was it?" He asked pulling out of the parking lot.
"Good." I nodded.
He smiled at me and pulled up to the house.

I got out and walked into the house. I blocked Edward from my mind and he looked at me weirdly. I just ignored him and ran up to my room and went straight to bed.

Edward POV:

I watched Elizabeth run up the stairs.

"What's up Edward?" Bella asked me.
"Elizabeth is acting weird."
"How so." Emmett asked.
"She blocked me out of her mind and just ignored s when she usually says hi or night."
They all looked at each other in realisation.
"I'm sure it's noting." Carlisle said.

I tried to read him but I also couldn't. I looked at him and he looked at me. I gave him a look but he ignored me.

Carlisle POV:

I knew why Elizabeth was acting weird and why she had blocked Edward from her mind. I had blocked him from mine too incase I gave it away before she wanted them to know.