Chapter 22

Elizabeth POV:

"Rise and shine, sunshines" Bella said pulling the curtains open.
"Uggh, close the curtains" I groaned.

"Not a chance. Come on, get up"She said.
"No" Rennesmee said.
"Jacob's here"
"Game changer, I'm up" Rennesmee ran out the room.
"Elizabeth, up before I get Emmett to come in here"
"I'm up, I'm up" i said pulling the blankets back.
"Good"

Bella walked out of the room, leaving me to get changed. I grabbed my outfit before heading into the bathroom to get a shower.

 I grabbed my outfit before heading into the bathroom to get a shower

Once done I headed down to the kitchen. Esme placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. I thanked her before pouring maple syrup on them. Rennesmee came down soon after and sat in front of me before eating her pancakes. Jacob walked in and sat beside Rennesmee.

"Morning Jacob" i said.
"Morning Elizabeth"
"For the millionth time, don't call me Elizabeth."
"Fine then, shorty"
"I'm not that short"
He raised his eyebrow.
"Ok, maybe I'm a little short"
"A little"
"Not my fault"
"Course it's not"
"Renne" I said to my sister.
"Jake, leave her"
"fine"

I brought my plate to the sink and skipped into the living room. I sat on the couch beside Carlisle, who was reading the newspaper, and smiled at him, he couldn't see me. He eventually closed the newspaper and looked at me.

"what"
"Can we get  pool"
"No"
"Oh, come on, why not"
"Where would we put it"
"Backyard"
"We don't have one"
"Well then whats the area outside surrounded by trees" Renne said walking in.
He thought about it," No"
"Come on, da, please. The weather is so nice"
"Fine"
"Thank you, thank you, thank you" Renne and I squealed.
I hugged him.
"Alright, alright. I order one after work and have it delivered by next week."
"Ok"
"Now, of with you"

I ran into my room and pressed play on the cd player and started listening to one directions albhum, 'made in the AM' whilefinishing the  packing  of my stuff in my room. Oh, did I tell you that I'm redecorating my room. Esme and Carlisle decided to treat me to a new room since they officially adopted me, the paperwork went through. We were going to repaint it and everything, even the bathroom and closet was getting redone. Esme and I were going shopping for the room today

"Elizabeth, are you ready to go?" Esme called up.
"Coming"
I grabbed my bag and phone.
"Lets go" I said walking down the stairs.

We arrived in Seattle and walked into the Homing decoration shop (I made that name up, I have no idea if it exists or not). We got new flooring, bed, bedside table, bedding, curtains, lampshades, lamp, wallpaper, paint, shelves, pillows, pictures and many other things. Once done we made our way to the counter to pay. Once done we made our way back to the car and went home. Bella had dinner ready and the lads brought all our shopping to my room.