Part 2

A/N: so, as I am writing this, I am in the car on the way to Anaheim right now, I will be staying in a hotel sadly and don't get to go to Disneyland, but my grandma got a new job at Goofy's kitchen, which is why I wrote that bit in. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy these logs and stuff. VIVA LA SWANQUEEN!!!!!!!

____________________

The former mayor and her group walked inside of the restaurant, Roland with the biggest smile on his face ever. Henry watched Roland's reaction as Mickey and Minnie walked up to them. Roland at first was scared, but Mickey patted his head and opened his arms for a hug, which Roland gladly accepted. Henry pulled out what looked like a book and a pen out of his backpack and gave it to Roland. "Here, whenever you see a character, just open the book and give them the pen and they'll give you their autograph." Roland nodded his head in understanding and walked up to Pluto who wrote his signature and a picture of a dog bone and proceeded to put his face on Roland's head, making a loud popping noise as if he had just kissed him. Roland walked out with the biggest smile on his face and Cora looked to her grandson. "What the hell is dimpled hobbit babies problem?" She looked to Henry who was smiling at some girl. "He.. Uh, he just got kissed by one of the characters." Cora saw Henry looking at the girl and pushed him forward when she started walking towards the food in their direction. He accidentally bumped into her knocking her book out of her hand. "Oh, I'm so sorry." Henry told the girl who looked about his age and bent down to grab her book, accidentally touching her hand when he went to retrieve it for her. He watched as her face turned a bright red and she and he looked up and locked eyes with each other.

He stood up immediately and handed her the book. "Here you go, I'm sorry about that 'crashing into you' thing." She smiled at him. "Its fine, I'm Sienna." He smiled at her. "I'm Henry."

Emma and Regina watched their son as he sat down with the young blonde girl and her family. "Mother?" Regina asked looking over to Cora, who was currently tip toeing away. She stopped in her tracks and looked at her daughter. "Yes.. My sweet?" She turned her head slowly as Roland came running by and knocked her down. "Goddamnit!! Robin!! Keep that damn dimpled hobbit baby calm and on his leash!!!"