Universal Part 1

"Alright, everybody here?" Emma called out cheerfully through the group call. Regina smiled at Emma who was sitting in the passenger seat of her navy blue Mercedes Benz. She decided to speak up. "Alright role call guys. Emma?" 'Here!' "Henry?" 'Here!' "Belle?" 'Here' "Gold?" As she went through the list of all the people who tagged along, they ended the call as Regina turned on the radio station. She looked back at her passengers, which consisted of Emma, Henry, Cora and Neal, she smiled as 'Don't Drop that Thun Thun Thun' blasted through the speakers. As Regina looked in her mirror, she noticed Cora singing along with the song and bopping her head in time to the beat. She was looking out the window, singing the chorus as Regina continued driving, bewildered by her mothers knowledge of the song.
"Mother? I had no idea you knew about this song." Cora smugly replied "Regina, have I been living under a rock??" Emma smirked a bit and tried to hold back a snicker but failed. Regina shot her a warning look and Emma instantly shut up.

--------
Snow and Charming's Van

"Alright, who wants to play a friendly game of ISpy?" Snow happily exclaimed as her husband drove with Gold, Belle, and Killian in the van.
The car groaned out of misery, all except Belle, who actually needed a distraction to pass up the time. "Sure, why not?" Everybody but Snow glared at her as she smiled innocently. Snow didn't catch their looks and began looking out the window. "I spy with my little eye, something.... Green!" The car looked around as Killian piped up from the backseat. "A tree!" He yelled excitedly. Snow looked in the back and smiled at him. "That's correct, your turn now Killian." Killian beamed with joy at his victorious guess. "I spy with my dashing eyes' he turned to wink at Belle, earning a warning glare from Gold, 'something... Blue." David immediately shouted "the sky!!!" As the entire car turned to look at him and burst out in an eruption of laughter. Killian smiled at David. "That's exactly right mate!" David began speaking. "I spy with my little eye... Something....." He was interrupted by the loud squeal of his wife, as he made the car swerve. "Woah, what was that about??" He yelled in a panic. "YOU ALMOST HIT THE BIRD!!!!!" The car sighed, as Gold leaned forward in his seat, near Mary Margaret's seat. "You do realize that birds fly, right dearie?" She snapped her head back at him. "Even if it can fly, it has loved ones!!!! Just think about how their lives would be affected!!"